I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Hardcore Diaries was my first red flag with Foley as well. As was his weird insistence that his feud with Flair, based on real life issues, should revolve around Melina.

The thing that really makes me uncomfortable though? Angel Amoroso’s allegations about him. Sure, she has a lot of problems and some of her story was certainly hard to believe (Meltzer?!) but, if that’s the case, why didn’t Foley at least SAY something? 

Instead all he did was ignore her until she went away and, worse, everybody else in wrestling did the same. The only person I can think of who didn’t was Shelly Martinez, who said she asked Foley about it, and he told her never to contact him again and blocked her on everything. That’s just a fucking weird reaction.

• Paid Members
On 7/12/2022 at 6:42 PM, Merzbow said:

Is this the only place to see him as a creepy fucker? Everywhere else treats him like the perfect ally.

I’m sure he’s alluded to lurking on here in past when he’s been called out on his creepiness. Must have a Google alert set up for it. 

Probs still comes here to check out the un conventional hotties thread. 

On 7/14/2022 at 9:27 AM, unfitfinlay said:

The thing that really makes me uncomfortable though? Angel Amoroso’s allegations about him. Sure, she has a lot of problems and some of her story was certainly hard to believe (Meltzer?!) but, if that’s the case, why didn’t Foley at least SAY something? 

This doesn’t actually surprise me, to be honest. Given that the allegations didn’t gain traction, him saying anything wouldn’t benefit him in any way from a publicity standpoint. All it would likely do is make mainstream publications aware that these accusations out there, and let them write stories about his denial, whether the allegations themselves are true or not.

I would think any publicist or agent worth their grain in salt would advise him to say nothing for that very reason - even if he were tempted to. 

The wrestling media could have asked him about it, of course, but their general inaction throughout #SpeakingOut is a separate matter.

On the latest episode of the Cafe de Rene podcast, Paul London talks about how Vince and Kevin Dunn would basically harass Ashley Massaro, telling her she had to fly on the jet with them and that they would knock on her hotel door at night, trying to get her to answer. 

Seemed like he had more to say but reeled himself in a bit, before saying that he's really surprised stuff hasn't come out within the last ten years since it's so well-known within the company. 

Something massive that could tank  the stock completly about to drop then maybe so he’s got out in front  .

do you actually think he will still be pulling the strings from the background despite the “retirement”

1 minute ago, Jacko said:

Something massive that could tank  the stock completly about to drop then maybe so he’s got out in front  .

do you actually think he will still be pulling the strings from the background despite the “retirement”

I doubt it. 

It’s a publicly traded company so they’ll have to properly clean their pants on this.

If you think Steph and Triple H are walkovers, he might be able to exert some influence over them informally - but I don’t see it, I think he’ll get shut out.

Yeah, this all seems very unceremonious. Something is about to blow - not underage women but in terms of hiding in plain sight and the amount, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s akin to USA’s Saville. 

• Paid Members

Kevin Dunn must be shitting himself right now. Not expecting major changes, but the fact that Vince is gone, is huge. It does make you wonder what is due to come out if he's retired by fucking Twitter.