I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

This apparently is Vince's letter to the WWE talent about his retirement:

"To all WWE Superstars: as I approach 77 years old (OMG am I really that old?), I feel it's time for me to retire. I've thoroughly enjoyed sharing my passion, wisdom, and love of the business with you. No longer will you see the smiling, docile, level-headed, calm presence at Gorilla every week.

Your dedication to WWE will ensure that our company will continue to grow and prosper. Our organization is nothing without you. You are WWE's only natural resource, chosen to perform in front of a global audience.

You are all WWE Global Ambassadors. Carry the WWE flag wherever you go. Wave it high and proud. And bust your ass to be all you can be as a person and as a performer.

One other thing-I won't be with you, but I'll be watching. Remember to keep your hands up, grab a hold, and sell. Btw, SmackDown airs live tonight at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central on FOX.

Vince"

3 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Just thought, does this mean that Kevin Dunn is for the scrap heap too?

Well someone has to call around to the Greenwich pad and show Vince how to work the telly. It'll be like that first season of The Osbornes otherwise, with Ozzy stuck there pissing his pants with the Weather Channel up full blast. 

10 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Well someone has to call around to the Greenwich pad and show Vince how to work the telly. It'll be like that first season of The Osbornes otherwise, with Ozzy stuck there pissing his pants with the Weather Channel up full blast. 

At least Vince will have a Sky Card then.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

From? It’s not hard to link a tweet. 

I was just watching a live stream of people reading tweets as background noise while I played XBox. Let me see what I can find.

This is the best I've got. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Watching is probably a tad generous. It was providing background noise while I played XBox. 

7 hours ago, Supremo said:

Love the idea of Hunter trying to get Regal to scout for him again.

B33DD4DF-2DAE-432B-BB5E-61869FADEBD6.jpeg.5a63856c8dbc7b1328e38890b6d8a68c.jpeg

“What the fuck is the Blackpool Combat Club?!”

Tony Khan would probably let Regal scout for both to be honest. I reckon he could be trusted to refer talent to the right side of the fence without being bias and it helps push Tony Khan's/ AEW's more open agenda.

Kevin Dunn going is something I am genuinely looking forward too. Not because I blame him for such and such skinny guy not getting a push etc but just that it means potentially the product/ filming etc could get a fantastic shake up the likes we haven't seen since 1997. As long as Hunter is kept in check about the use of black/ gold color schemes and mad max-esque arenas. Give be bright bold colors that make the NXT 2.0 layouts looks bland.