I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Apparently Prichard and Dunn are running Smackdown tonight. I wonder how long that will last.

The end of an era to say the least. Like it or not, in most of our lifetimes at least, wrestling has been WWE, and WWE has been Vince. 

I've not watched WWE for years, last time I watched properly was Goldberg's feud with Lesnar. I'll always look fondly on the 90s and 2000s stuff I grew up watching but don't think I'll be a proper fan of the current stuff ever again. 

I've tried to get my 6 year old to watch it, he's got no interest whatsoever apart from playing with the figures. And I don't blame him, I honestly think if I was young now WWE would in no way capture my imagination like it did in the 90s.

Nonetheless, it will be interesting to see where WWE goes from this. Hope they improve.

Edited by LEGIT

• Paid Members

I wonder who'll be head of creative now then? Pritchard? Dunn? Jarrett? It's be weird if we ended up with Pritchard, Jarrett & Mantell booking WWE. 

Regardless of whether this is his reason, due to his age (obviously not) or because of everything that's happened (obviously)....whether it was genuinly his decision or he's been forced out, whether he'll still secretly have some say - and no matter who takes over....this is absolutely massive news for WWE and eventually wrestling in general.