Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I don't really watch a lot of wrestling these days, and will probably never watch this either to be honest, but Flair and Lethal in TNA was great value, and Jarrett is always brilliant to see, so I'm expecting it will deliver high on the 'comedy' scale, rather than a 5* match.

JJ is ace, and will probably get a good match out of it. But Lethal is a dickhead, and Andrade bores the shit out of me these days.

This whole debacle has exposed a lot of wrestling journalists and personalities, really. A lot of people who expressed support for the #MeToo movement and condemned Flair on the back of Dark Side of the Ring have been willing to share promo posts for this, and get on board with the whole thing. I don't know if it's about money, access or a general lack of morals, but it's a perfect demonstration of why victims of sexual harassment (and worse) in wrestling are rarely heard. 

• Paid Members

Jarrett pulling a 2005 Hogan at GCW's biggest show ever and going over their biggest home grown star with the promise to return the favour, only to fuck off and sign with WWE in a top-tier executive role and reap the benefits is fucking hilarious. What a worker.

I mean, sure, Flair waved his penis at an air hostess, whatever, but in that video he had a pop at Jerry Jarrett and that is NOT ON.

I’ll be watching and cheering Jeff on.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I wonder if Ric might try and persuade WWE to let Charlotte appear, if for nothing else but them doing a triple figure 4 to Lethal, Double J and Karen spot

He's already confirmed she'll be there

https://411mania.com/wrestling/ric-flair-reveals-plantar-fasciitis-injury-says-charlotte-will-be-at-his-final-match/

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, dopper said:

I assumed Fifi The Maid will be the one to brawl with Karen.

I think she's in the Ric's Exes Rumble earlier on. Hope the Saudis dont hear the records been broken.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really worried that Flair is treating this like his final act, as in life. Don't think he can handle being away from ring, being 'past it' or knokcing on. 

Training like a loon, maybe back on the gas, dropping the blood thinners and switching pacemaker off. 

He's on record saying he hasn't see a cardiologist in months and what's more he's back on the shant every day again. 

It feels like this is his suicide note almost

Anyone else feel that way, have a legit feeling in going to wake up Monday, check the forum and its going to be Ric Flair rip!!! 

Sick thing is I think he'd want it that way!