Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

• Paid Members

They're fed up of trying to sell their houses to unlock the equity in it so they can buy chewable dick pills. 

On 5/20/2022 at 1:22 PM, Ultimate Hitman said:

I don’t know how a wrestling fan of 30+ years liking Ric Flair (and The Undertaker) is trolling. I genuinely find it strange many others on here act like they don’t. Wrestling fans not liking one of the undisputed top 3 GOATs is trolling.

If the match can be done safely which it will be I don’t see the problem. Also, pretty much every single poster on here will in one way or another either watch, check out highlights or read the match reviews.

Simply not having that one allegation on a documentary that was made to be controversial suddenly makes Flair the worst person to ever live.

I think people's ability to weigh up offenses has all but disappeared in 2022. Some people would have you think Flair was some sort of mass rapist on the scale of Jimmy Saville. 

If he was doing that shit in 2022 then by all means. 

On 5/17/2022 at 1:57 AM, simonworden said:

I'm not surprised Conrad is promoting this. He probably couldn't give a toss about Ric's health over making a few dollars on the side. He's probably got Ric mortgaged up to the eyeballs too.

Flair's long, long history of legal troubles (including substantial debts) pre-date Conrad meeting Flair in the first place. If history teaches us anything, it's more likely Flair's tried to fleece Conrad for everything he can.

12 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Did a kindergartener win a competition to sculpt that head or something?

They are A recreation of the 90s bendems range that had awful sculpts 

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Louch said:

They are A recreation of the 90s bendems range that had awful sculpts 

But scaled quite well with Hasbros for your figures fed dream matches. Diesel vs Tornado was one of mine.