Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

• Paid Members

I'm a huge flair fan, honestly he was amazing in the 80's & 90's. He even supprised me in the early 2000's. But it's 2022, as good as he was it's come and gone. If he's got one more match in him that's great, he can keep it and walk away not completely spent 

Didn't both of the rockers drug rape women? Stone cold beat his wife. Bulldog bummed his wife in her sleep Etc etc we pretty much have to accept the fact that everyone pre 2000 seems to be some kind of nonce, oddball, crook or dead.

Is it sad that Flair is gonna be having a match at 70? Of course it is. Will I watch it? Definitely. As someone said earlier, it's gonna be a few kicks, flair flop and a figure 4 innit. Not lile his legacy can be tarnished any more, its not like boxing where Holyfield with brain damage got smashed to bits by a man 10 (more?) years his junior

Edited by RoryT

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, RoryT said:

Will I watch it? Definitely. As someone said earlier, it's gonna be a few kicks, flair flop and a figure 4 innit

Genuine question, although it'll sound facetious, but unless you are seeing him run his spots live why not just watch him do that much better in a match from his great 30 or 40 year career?

If I lived in the same country and state i would 100% definitely go in person and I'm absolutely gutted I never went to that TNA show where hogan had his final match (I was mulling over it and couldn't find anyone to go to that show/tour with).

I will watch it on YouTube or whatever out of curiosity more than anything.

Edited by RoryT

• Paid Members

I'll wait until him failing to do his signature spots turn up in the subsequent Botchamania episode.

He can safely do a few spots and people are willing to pay to see it. I get that it's a bit pathetic, but it doesn't really harm anyone. And if you hate the prick then he might also die of a heart attack in the ring so it's win win.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, RoryT said:

I stand by what I said. He's just liable to have a heart attack any minute regardless of what he's doing.

Then he can't do those spots safely. Beyond just him it's also whoever is in their with him he should keep safe and anyone paying to watch too, who might not want to see an old man keel over in front of them.

• Paid Members

Yeah, they'll likely lay out a match where he does all the safe "Flair" stuff: Begging off in the corner, thumb to the eye, a Flair Flop, a strut, the figure four, getting his arse out when somebody does a sunset flip. He'll probably want to do the whip into the corner over the top rope, get thrown off the top turnbuckle, and bleed a gusher. 

It’ll be Musawa all over again.  Flair nearly died a few years ago and you simply don’t recover from that fully in your 70s.  He’s an absolute physical wreck.

This being the wrestling industry, he’ll be allowed to do this but it sounds like someone taking huge advantage of an old man.  It’s proper carny stuff.  His family should know better frankly.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Flair nearly died a few years ago and you simply don’t recover from that fully in your 70s.  He’s an absolute physical wreck.

By his own admission didn't he just keep going to different doctors until he found one who'd tell him what he wanted to hear.