Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

24 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Then he can't do those spots safely. Beyond just him it's also whoever is in their with him he should keep safe and anyone paying to watch too, who might not want to see an old man keel over in front of them.

Spoil sport :(

I'm just in the corner of "if he dies, he dies"

• Paid Members

If a show being centred around an alleged sexual predator wasn't enough to steer clear of this show, Hogan is now reportedly involved also. There were reports at the beginning of the week that Hogan will be wrestling which Flair seems to have denied, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Hogan try and get himself a nice payday. 

1 hour ago, Nick James said:

If a show being centred around an alleged sexual predator wasn't enough to steer clear of this show, Hogan is now reportedly involved also. There were reports at the beginning of the week that Hogan will be wrestling which Flair seems to have denied, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Hogan try and get himself a nice payday. 

Isn't Hogan minted from his Gawker case now? How much could Conrad possibly be paying him if he did it?

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

Isn't Hogan minted from his Gawker case now? How much could Conrad possibly be paying him if he did it?

All Hogan has to do is rip a t-shirt off and cup his ear. He can earn five or six figures easy for 5 minutes’ work if someone’s stupid enough to pay it.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, air_raid said:

It wounds me that Flairs last match won’t be against Sting even if the latter is still goings.

It's wrestling so with any luck his next last ever match might be, or if not the one after that probably will.

4 hours ago, theringmaster said:

Why have wrestling fans turned on Conrad? He practically invented the wrestling podcast medium (Yes i know there were plenty around before but his approach and style took it big time)

He made it about him and his shity arguments. His lack of time control so the pods take 4 hours each.