Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

3 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Seems happy enough with Jay Lethal training with him still.

Little Tone is getting regular DMs from the pair of sexual predators to reassure him everything is going well. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, chokeout said:

there can't be many more (if any) people alive that have actually taken more bumps than him.

When you think about the longevity of some people's careers, you start thinking about weird things like that. Like, has anyone on earth bladed more often than Abdullah the Butcher?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Chris B said:

When you think about the longevity of some people's careers, you start thinking about weird things like that. Like, has anyone on earth bladed more often than Abdullah the Butcher?

Ric Flair?

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if his “wrestling” in the match consisted of a couple of punches and locking in the figure four for the win. FTR will be doing 99% of the work in that match. 

Yeah, he'll throw a load of chops but not too much more, you'd think/hope.

It popped into my head this morning that during the early pandemic days WWE (quite cleverly, TBF) used the 'Retribution are making the lights flicker' gimmick to prevent him having to take any sort of bump off Orton's punt kick. That was probably more them being unwilling to let him do it than him not wanting to do it, though...

3 hours ago, BomberPat said:

apparently Steamboat's turned it down now. 

Any ideas who else they could try and rope into this?

Damn was going to put a pic of Dennis Stamp up then realised he's dead, Very poor of him to ruin the joke.

How about Arn, Tully, Nikita, , Jeff Jarrett, any of his ex wives? 

4 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

I suspect it's less about not being able to let go and more about needing a payday. 

Possibly. I think the main issue is the lifestyle, I reckon he still spends as much as he did when he was on top in the 80's/90's. His name doesnt hold the same value as it did back then, so is going back to what he knows best to try and generate more cash.

I honestly think he needs to let everything go, he has no right to be stepping into the ring at his time of life, he should not still be living the lifestyle and spending the same he did 40 years ago.He just needs to be Richard Filehr, but that is the problem.

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz