Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

Just now, Ultimate Hitman said:

I don’t see what’s ridiculous.

All I’ve said is I think Stephen King is a wrong un.

That I respect Flair’s decision to return to the ring & don’t agree with him being labelled a rapist (even though no allegations of rape have been made).

And also that I like The Undertaker & can’t understand the sudden resentment of him.

It’s ridiculous because you think Ric Flair is fine even though there have been numerous reports of him being a wrong ‘un as well as a sexual assault charge, but yet Stephen King - who has nothing like that - is apparently a nonce on Saville’s scale because of the vibe you get from some tweets. 

That is what’s know as a ridiculous statement. 

1 minute ago, wordsfromlee said:

It’s ridiculous because you think Ric Flair is fine even though there have been numerous reports of him being a wrong ‘un as well as a sexual assault charge, but yet Stephen King - who has nothing like that - is apparently a nonce on Saville’s scale because of the vibe you get from some tweets. 

That is what’s know as a ridiculous statement. 

Ric Flair hasn’t written about a child sex orgy in a sewer

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Ultimate Hitman said:

Ric Flair hasn’t written about a child sex orgy in a sewer

If we are going off what authors have wrote to call them wrong uns and nonces, then George R R Martin shags his sister and murders babies and should have his head chopped off. 

Just now, TheBurningRed said:

If we are going off what authors have wrote to call them wrong uns and nonces, then George R R Martin shags his sister and murders babies and should have his head chopped off. 

Finally a man with sense.

They make tonnes of money from their socially accepted warped way of thinking.

3 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

You must only consume family friendly forms of media I take it. 

Bullseye on Challenge mainly. Or any of the classics on Gold etc.

Wouldn’t say Bernard Manning’s stand up is particularly family friendly but I do enjoy some of those so I guess you’re assumption is wrong

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

Probably Sting if he wasn't already tied up in AEW.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sting. Presumably FTR would be playing the role of the Midnight Express. 

Maybe Dustin? 

1 minute ago, Accident Prone said:

It's 2022 and people are still spending their free time by playing an internet troll on a wrestling message board. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Having a difference of opinion on a forum is now considered trolling?

I’ve not insulted any member & have just expressed my thoughts on as of now, 3 subjects. Trolling, no. Being open to debate, yes.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

It's 2022 and people are still spending their free time by playing an internet troll on a wrestling message board. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

If you've got something to say to Houchen, say it directly to him.

Playing a troll is tragic, but so is half the forum taking the bait and engaging in credulous arguments like it's never happened before. A community as long-running as this one should be onto this guy's game within a single post by now, and refuse to give him the satisfaction.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Playing a troll is tragic, but so is half the forum taking the bait and engaging in credulous arguments like it's never happened before. A community as long-running as this one should be onto this guy's game within a single post by now, and refuse to give him the satisfaction.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the ongoing case of David v UKFF

4 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

I don’t know how a wrestling fan of 30+ years liking Ric Flair (and The Undertaker) is trolling. I genuinely find it strange many others on here act like they don’t. Wrestling fans not liking one of the undisputed top 3 GOATs is trolling.

If the match can be done safely which it will be I don’t see the problem. Also, pretty much every single poster on here will in one way or another either watch, check out highlights or read the match reviews.

Simply not having that one allegation on a documentary that was made to be controversial suddenly makes Flair the worst person to ever live.