Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

I read an interview with him where he said he was going to turn off his pacemaker for the match, and stop taking blood thinners the day before.

I agree with David that he’s looking less close to death, and in theory there’s nothing stopping a 74 year old man having a match, but having to turn off your pacemaker doesn’t bode well…

If he lives, I will definitely watch the match afterwards but it does feel like he’s trying to write the bit  after the ending of The Wrestler.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

He also has inner ear issues. As someone on twitter pointed out 'So, his only issues are his heart, the blood his heart pumps through his veins and his ability to stand up. Other than that, everything's fine.'

• Paid Members

I'd be much more comfortable if this was a six man tag or something, where he can have his big entrance and do his spots without being too taxing on his body. 

The thought of him wrestling a one on one match makes me shudder.

Its clear they know this is going to be shit as they've started to stack the undercard, which at the moment is more interesting that the yet to be announced main event.

11 hours ago, garynysmon said:

I'd be much more comfortable if this was a six man tag or something, where he can have his big entrance and do his spots without being too taxing on his body. 

The thought of him wrestling a one on one match makes me shudder.

Its clear they know this is going to be shit as they've started to stack the undercard, which at the moment is more interesting that the yet to be announced main event.

Is this a case of them wanting intrigue for the match or very few people who would actually be a draw being mad enough to risk Flair dying in a match against them?