Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Safest place for Ric is going to be in the ring, which is a factor in why everyone around him is feeding his ego.

Afterwards when he's home pretty much alone with his alimony bills, rambling on an echo chamber of a podcast, and the bottle for comfort. Then he'll be in trouble. More chance of this ending like Scott Hall than Ram Robinson.

This is absolutely spot on and something I hadn't thought of previously with the amount of times hes come out of retirement.

It was embarrassing when he was rolling around bleeding a gusher with his arse out on the Hogan Australia tour, and that was 13 years ago. 

Flair's promo at the end where he said he's looking forward to hanging out with Kid Rock as some sort of affirmation of his life was sad. The whole thing was sad really. 

Found it strange that Taker took his wife and young daughter out to watch a 73 year old man bleed too. 

2 minutes ago, DCW said:

Flair's promo at the end where he said he's looking forward to hanging out with Kid Rock as some sort of affirmation of his life was sad. The whole thing was sad really. 

Found it strange that Taker took his wife and young daughter out to watch a 73 year old man bleed too. 

If you follow @madandpissedoff on Twitter (which is the real Undertaker, don't let the global elites tell you otherwise) you'll understand why

8 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

Those who paid actual money to watch this are fucking marks

Those who paid to see this on PPV are fucking marks. 

Those who sent in pre-tapes are fucking marks. 

Those who use the term "mark' when talking about wrestling fans are worse than fucking marks.

Just now, David said:

Those who use the term "mark' when talking about wrestling fans are worse than fucking marks.

I actually hate the word mark but this crapfest and the fucking people that enabled it annoyed me so much and I can't think of a word other than mark to describe these idiots

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, sevendaughters said:

I can't bring myself to hate it. Wrestling has rarely been about dignity and refinement, which is a bourgeois concept utilised to promote the idea that high culture is of greater value. The old geezer got some temporary relief from his bills and everyone had a good old laugh.

Shocked to see Russell Brand join the forum.

This was an absolute disgrace. While I wasn't expecting anything like his first retirement match, or even his TNA stuff, I expected it not be as awful as this. Man could barely move, could just about throw a chop. I reckon him putting the figure four on was due to muscle memory. Absolute shit show for all involved and I think @Chris B summed it up best.

Watched the entrances and the first couple of minutes. Then skipped to the "hot tag" at the end. The one were Ric slithers under the bottom and eventually manages a crawl on top of Lethal. Before the wrestling equivalent of 'Weekend at Bernies' took place.

It wasn't all that bad...there was....tucking the brass knucks into his kneepad when no one would have cared and he was otherwise totally lost.