Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

12 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

I'm really worried that Flair is treating this like his final act, as in life. Don't think he can handle being away from ring, being 'past it' or knokcing on. 

Training like a loon, maybe back on the gas, dropping the blood thinners and switching pacemaker off. 

He's on record saying he hasn't see a cardiologist in months and what's more he's back on the shant every day again. 

It feels like this is his suicide note almost

Anyone else feel that way, have a legit feeling in going to wake up Monday, check the forum and its going to be Ric Flair rip!!! 

Sick thing is I think he'd want it that way! 

Half a grand with Jake Roberts really fucked you didn't it. 

Safest place for Ric is going to be in the ring, which is a factor in why everyone around him is feeding his ego.

Afterwards when he's home pretty much alone with his alimony bills, rambling on an echo chamber of a podcast, and the bottle for comfort. Then he'll be in trouble. More chance of this ending like Scott Hall than Ram Robinson.

Nice to see photos circulating of RAINN ambassador Mick Foley in attendance for this. I'd never quite bought into the anti-Foley sentiment on this forum, but this was beyond ill-judged by him. If you want to be friends with him in private, fine. But if you are an ambassador for an organisation such as this, I think it's pretty poor to be seen publicly celebrating someone who has been the subject of grave allegations only recently. 

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I think it's pretty poor to be seen publicly celebrating someone who has been the subject of grave allegations for decades. 

I think this is what you meant.

Foley has been heaping praise on McMahon only this week or so for "making people's dreams come true" on his podcast, that guy has never gave a single genuine shit about women.

Anyway.. I bootlegged the match and I'm not sure if Ric was dead at one point at the end, he seemed pretty out of it for the whole thing. The rotten old cunt.

Flair's Last Match was wrestling at its most noble and interesting. A fitting parade of pure carnival, the line of reality and falsity tightroped with free abandon. It should be buried in a time capsule and shown to future generations to educate them how kings lived. That it was funded by Conrad Subprime and probably nine commission doctors were paid to look the other way only adds to it for me. Point off for Fatu flipping around like a nerd. ****1/2

• Paid Members

I thought he died about 6 times during it. Still not convinced he's not dead and worked by a remote control. Wrestling is dumb at the best of times, but Flair is a thick cunt. 73, pacemaker, guts chopped, no stregnth, essentially your Grandad walking up a steep bank and he's cutting his forehead up. Definitely in the minus-stars if anyone has the balls to rate it.

8 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

It seemed like all the dirt sheets were paid shills for the event, no chance we're getting a genuine review.

Dave and Bryan on WOR did not like it but are trying to show some respect for the old geezer. They point out that he basically never got up from the suplex onward, that you could hear him mouth 'I passed out', that his hand was shaking so violently that he couldn't get the knucks on, etc.

Edited by sevendaughters