Ric Flair having one more match

Callum1993

• Paid Members

Hands up, I'll admit that promo gave me tingles. 

I'm torn on this. I have no doubt that he's going to go all out, and aim to put on a proper spectacle. And I want it to be great, but no matter how much time he's put into the gym, them bones aren't what they once were, and I have visions of him at the end of the hardcore match he did with Foley where he looked like someone being lifted out of a car wreck.

The other thing is, he wants to put on a "real wrestling" match, which I interpret as his classic NWA style, but who else is capable of delivering a truly main event match in that style nowadays?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

The other thing is, he wants to put on a "real wrestling" match, which I interpret as his classic NWA style, but who else is capable of delivering a truly main event match in that style nowadays?

Send Dax.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

At that age and the physical wreck he was, does it matter? 

I'm no doctor, but doesn't using steroids at that age pose its own risk!? Especially if he has heart issues.

3 minutes ago, Chunk said:

I'm no doctor, but doesn't using steroids at that age pose its own risk!? Especially if he has heart issues.

I doubt it would make much difference at this stage, he's already held together by gaffer tape and fake tan. In for a penny, in for a pound as they say.

• 3 weeks later...

Considering the sales I think they realised they didn't need it. Whatever they announced wouldn't be on a par with everyone's fantasy booking.

There's a Road To.../10 Pounds of Gold doc series in the build up. I think they either announce it in the last episode of that. Or it becomes part of the Roast of Ric Flair.

• Paid Members

What are the chances of Jericho after Flair seemed to go off on him on Twitter this week? First thing that came to mind after I saw the tweet from Flair saying Jericho isn't a living legend etc. 

7 hours ago, Nick James said:

What are the chances of Jericho after Flair seemed to go off on him on Twitter this week? First thing that came to mind after I saw the tweet from Flair saying Jericho isn't a living legend etc. 

That's probably a good shout. Jericho seems to get on well with Conrad so I assume that'll help.

Would probably massively appeal to Jerichos ego as well.