• Paid Members

So, Morocco are pretty good. Seriously though, absolutely outstanding in defense. They never even looked flustered. Probably stating the obvious here but wow Ronaldo is such an absolute prick of a man. No consoling his team mates or congratulating the Moroccans, just straight down the tunnel in a huff. Arse. Seeing him crying was good though. 

• Paid Members

Outstanding! As soon as I heard Aguerd and Mazraoui were out I feared the worst- that's half of this brilliant defence out. And then you have Romain Saiss held together by sticky tape too. But they did it, and my god, how fucking sweet it is to see Ronaldo go out of a tournament. Time to retire now I think. 

And to all the African and Arab fans supporting Portugal because of Ronaldo rather than Morocco, have shame.

First African, Arab, Muslim semi finalists- unbelievable. What an achievement. Well done Maroc

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

So, we all want Morocco to win it then yeah?

I do fear that beating England might be one step too far (I've already reconciled myself to them beating France) for Morocco. Which unfortunately puts England in a World Cup final I suspect. Win or lose, town centres beware!!

Just depends who comes through the bother side of the bracket now as to whether England go the whole way and the country loses its fucking mind. 

1 hour ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

So, Morocco are pretty good. Seriously though, absolutely outstanding in defense. They never even looked flustered. Probably stating the obvious here but wow Ronaldo is such an absolute prick of a man. No consoling his team mates or congratulating the Moroccans, just straight down the tunnel in a huff. Arse. Seeing him crying was good though. 

Flying to Madeira at Xmas (family obligations, not a holiday sadly) and very much looking forward to taking a picture with the famous Ronaldo statue.

So I’m giving in and watching the match tonight.  Does Rooney still play for England?