• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I will not tolerate this erasure of Youssef Safri. 

You’re right. I should give a little respect…… toooooooo….. Youssef.

• Paid Members

I still have my France 98 shirt with “Zidane 10” on the back but I feel no shame as it was a gift from a mate. Who’s Irish and doesn’t follow football so fuck knows why he had it in the first place.

Good read this on Griezmann.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/08/antoine-griezmann-greases-the-wheels-to-get-best-out-of-france

He's always been a good player obviously, but I've been really impressed with him this World Cup, his work ethic more than anything. He really puts a shift in every game, which makes his club situation even more frustrating I suppose. 

I still think Dembele is crap though*. The worst kind of "FIFA" player for me Clive.

*Will score 5 on Saturday now.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Good read this on Griezmann.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/08/antoine-griezmann-greases-the-wheels-to-get-best-out-of-france

He's always been a good player obviously, but I've been really impressed with him this World Cup, his work ethic more than anything. He really puts a shift in every game, which makes his club situation even more frustrating I suppose. 

I still think Dembele is crap though*. The worst kind of "FIFA" player for me Clive.

*Will score 5 on Saturday now.

Was listening to Phillipe Auclair talking about how he's 'taking one for the team' in terms of how he's adapted his game for this tournament. He's been a brilliant link up for Giroud, Mbappe and Dembele so far. Quietly superb showing.