Such a shame, as I thought England were fantastic (and kept Mbappe quiet) but ultimately that miss is something that Kane just has to make sure doesn't happen, and he didn't. It was a woeful pen.

Not going to blame the ref, but absolutely fuck him. Saka was battered all game and he did nothing.

All behind Morocco now.

8 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

The fact people don’t want England to win cause of a very small portion of fans is absolutely insane. 

Nah, there’s loads of reasons. The fans, the media, the relief of not having to endure the two of those things combining to make a never ending love in, Harry Kane missing, it’s funny etc.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

kept Mbappe quiet

Absolutely, England kept him completely out of the game. Wasn't through sacrificing a player by doubling up on him all the time either. 

11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Saka was battered all game and he did nothing.

Every.single.Arsenal.game.

He needs protection ASAP because he's going to get badly injured on a regular basis before long. 

23 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Nah, there’s loads of reasons. The fans, the media, the relief of not having to endure the two of those things combining to make a never ending love in, Harry Kane missing, it’s funny etc.

Oh so people being happy, especially at the moment, is a bad thing?

These come across as a great bunch of lads, not like dick heads we’ve had down the years. Almost a bit naive tonight. 

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

The fact people don’t want England to win cause of a very small portion of fans is absolutely insane. 

Well I’m Irish so England losing is always fantastic and hilarious to me. I was in two minds tonight considering it was France, and Henry’s handball that denied us a place at the Worlds 2010. But that was paid back by their group stage performance that year I suppose. 

England played well. Shame it didn’t go into extra time. But, a great result in the end really. 

• Paid Members

I'm unaware if the good man is actually divorced but thought it was pretty obvious I was referring to his username. 

Wasn't expecting 2 words to get such a venomous reaction here, we aren't all English on this forum and some of us get a sense of satisfaction seeing our noisy neighbors get beaten at football. 😂 Now, up the road.

Morocco, Croatia or Argentina would all be great stories for various reasons. Only team I wouldn't be particularly excited about going on to win it from here is France, funnily enough.