AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

23 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I’d loved it too but I think this match happens in Japan now once Danielson is cleared.

I've not seen Zack Sabre Jr wrestle in a fair few years but remember him as the one who goes through the motions between a repertoire of holds and reversals he's learnt and is overall unconvincing.

People have continued to big him up a lot so I thought I'd check this out to see if he's added anything character wise at least. Same thing - unconvincing and absolutely no natural flow into the next thing he's saying. The swearing is so unrealistic and unnecessary, just seems like he's trying to make up for shortfalls by throwing them in.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I've not seen Zack Sabre Jr wrestle in a fair few years but remember him as the one who goes through the motions between a repertoire of holds and reversals he's learnt and is overall unconvincing.

People have continued to big him up a lot so I thought I'd check this out to see if he's added anything character wise at least. Same thing - unconvincing and absolutely no natural flow into the next thing he's saying. The swearing is so unrealistic and unnecessary, just seems like he's trying to make up for shortfalls by throwing them in.

You should see Will Ospreay’s promos. They are the same as Zack’s but even less convincing or interesting.

Really enjoyed this week’s Dynamite. 

Felt there was perhaps a bit of overkill with the “manager getting into the head of somebody unexpected” gimmick, with it being used 3 times on tonight’s show alone.

Blood and Guts was very good and FairPlay to all involved in that. Enjoyed the match a lot, but aware it won’t be for everyone.