AEW Friday Night Rampage

Hannibal Scorch

14 minutes ago, rollthedice said:

I think Punk will just be announced andĀ come out in a similar fashion to Paul Wight, Christian and Mark Henry.

It's Bryan I'm more interested in. See how he fits in.Ā 

Itā€™s the most anticipated thing in 10 years, surely theyā€™re not just going to whip him out like a side attraction? Thatā€™s mad.

26 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Itā€™s the most anticipated thing in 10 years, surely theyā€™re not just going to whip him out like a side attraction? Thatā€™s mad.

Well they've already said tonight will have the biggest announcement in AEW history so I assume there will be a segment whereĀ Schiavone or TK come out andĀ the revealĀ is made.

If he shows up as a run in or something then technically there's still an announcement, which very well could be the case to be fair.

Either way I'm massively excitedĀ for it. Tomorrow mornings discussion should be cracking.

Edited by rollthedice

• Paid Members

One of the many reasons why I hope AEW becomes an even bigger success and goes on a huge run that spans decades; it might help flush out the brain wormsĀ in wrestling fans raised on an exclusiveĀ diet of post-2005Ā WWE and TNA. Some of the proposed ideas for tonight beggar belief.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Supremo said:

One of the many reasons why I hope AEW becomes an even bigger success and goes on a huge run that spans decades; it might help flush out the brain wormsĀ in wrestling fans raised on an exclusiveĀ diet of post-2005Ā WWE and TNA. Some of the proposed ideas for tonight beggar belief.

If you've ever read the letters pages of any wrestling magazine/newsletter from any era, you'll know that twas ever thus, and will always be.Ā 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen wrestling fans this excited since Boots did a two for one on Lynx Africa. Seriously though, I canā€™t remember the last time there was such enthusiasm and excitement about what might happen. Isnā€™t it lovely?

I can't believe nobody told me there was a sale on.Ā 

I don't imagine I'll stay up for it (If I haven't had a nap in the evening before something like this, then I hate staying up as I end up clock watching while impatiently waiting for bed). Takes the enjoyment out of it if you're too tired, which I am tonight.Ā 

Having said that, my dog isn't feeling the best so if he happens to still be awake, then I'll watch it live. Plan is to make a beeline for Fite TV in the morning though, over breakfast and fully caffeinated.Ā 

3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Well whatever happens it's got to be better than 99% of the suggestions on here so that's something.

just let em wrestle, 30 minutes, no gimmicks, no interference. Sean O'Haire run in as Devil's Advocate, give Raven the book. Moredecai, sympathetic Hassan, new Nation of Domination, writes itself.

• Paid Members

Wife and daughter away for the first time in 18 months and just got home from drinks a while back so just got the FITE free trial.

EWR Prediction:Ā CM Punk/Darby AllinĀ 

Sting gets involved Undertaker to make the save.Ā 

Sting V Undertaker next big show

• Paid Members

Even in my lowest times of interest I would always watch the Rumble and Mania live, but the last few years Ive watched the next morning and I never even bothered watching the Covid Mania.

But I'm up for this. Not even a big Punk fan, but I love big moments. Lets goo!

Ā 

Edited by Rob Lowe