• Paid Members

Oh yeah, Sam Matterface needs to be banned from commentary for the rest of time. Abysmal, and his weird spouting at the end about letting the kids stay up and whatnot was some of the cringiest stuff I've ever heard. He's made me miss Clive Tydesley, and that's unforgivable.

2 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Oh yeah, Sam Matterface needs to be banned from commentary for the rest of time. Abysmal, and his weird spouting at the end about letting the kids stay up and whatnot was some of the cringiest stuff I've ever heard. He's made me miss Clive Tydesley, and that's unforgivable.

"Please join us Sunday" hahahahaha will I fuck Matterface. 

• Paid Members

I grew up in Hoddesdon, which has a large Italian community and a lot of my friends from school are Italian. There's an old rivalry dating back decades that results in either team beeping their horns late into the night whenever their football team do well. In 2006, the sound of honking Fiat Puntos and ice cream vans lasted until the early hours of the morning.

Sunday is going to be fucking mental, I might go and watch it round my folks as they still live there. The first England final of our lifetime (except @Thunderplex's ?) and it would be against the Italians. Bring It on!

• Paid Members

How anyone could make the decision to put Sam Matterface and Lee Dixon on air over the much better alternative of Clive Tyldesley and Ally McCoist is baffling. 

Like yesterday, how when faced with the mouth watering prospect of a Spain - Italy semi final, somebody thought "you know what would make this even better? The voice of Danny Murphy". 

8 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I grew up in Hoddesdon, which has a large Italian community and a lot of my friends from school are Italian. There's an old rivalry dating back decades that results in either team beeping their horns late into the night whenever their football team do well. In 2006, the sound of honking Fiat Puntos and ice cream vans lasted until the early hours of the morning.

Sunday is going to be fucking mental, I might go and watch it round my folks as they still live there. The first England final of our lifetime (except @Thunderplex's ?) and it would be against the Italians. Bring It on!

I might block my step brothers number until Monday, the mad cunt. He's already said Chiellini is going to "eat" Sterling.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

"Please join us Sunday" hahahahaha will I fuck Matterface. 

I said very similar to a tut from the wife. But who watches ITV football coverage by choice? I imagine it’s only psychopaths and Scottish people

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I said very similar to a tut from the wife. But who watches ITV football coverage by choice? I imagine it’s only psychopaths and Scottish people

ITV doesn’t broadcast in Scotland so it’s a swing and miss there, Soapy.

Got to hand it to Southgate, he knows how to drag results out of this team. Took some big balls to hook Grealish for Trippier after their second. Can’t see past England on Sunday now, even though I expect Kane to be absent yet again. 

2 minutes ago, stumobir said:

Can’t see past England on Sunday now, even though I expect Kane to be absent yet again. 

Obviously I'll defend him to the hilt (and criticise when hes shit) but are you seriously suggesting he didn't play well tonight?

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, deathrey said:

If England win, do you reckon we might get a bank holiday out of it?

It's the only reason I've not shouted at someone in the last hour screaming "it's coming home" outside the bar I'm in.

Sir Gareth Southgate is gonna take a while to get used to though.

Since full time I've watched 8 fights as I walked maybe half a mile between two places. Football fans are fucking creatures.

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, stumobir said:

ITV doesn’t broadcast in Scotland so it’s a swing and miss there, Soapy.

Got to hand it to Southgate, he knows how to drag results out of this team. Took some big balls to hook Grealish for Trippier after their second. Can’t see past England on Sunday now, even though I expect Kane to be absent yet again. 

My bad. Didn’t realise there were no Scottish people who lived outside of Scotland. Like the poster commenting about the ITV coverage who is Scottish.