Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, IronSheik said:

I imagine they'll avoid those male prostitute rumours from Warriors pre-wrestling days, but there's a tonne of other interesting stuff in Jim Hellwigs short life to cover.

From what's been rumoured, I think his ex-wife's contribution is going to be very much focus on those rumours or something like it. Bixenspan tweeted that she'd been shopping around a book about Warrior with stories about "things that don't make the world work".

• Paid Members

Vice has an on demand channel on All4. I hope that one sticks around. Not sure if that its related to the Channel that airs under Skys Entertainment package?

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Anyone been watching the A&E ones? Savage got fucking ripped to shreds on it by Hogan, Bubba the Love Sponge of all people and Gorgeous George. Which would be fair, had they not skipped past Austin's abuse of women like "hey man, to much coffee was my problem." This tone of the A&E ones goes from wacky to serious without any warning.

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Anyone been watching the A&E ones? Savage got fucking ripped to shreds on it by Hogan, Bubba the Love Sponge of all people and Gorgeous George. Which would be fair, had they not skipped past Austin's abuse of women like "hey man, to much coffee was my problem." This tone of the A&E ones goes from wacky to serious without any warning.

Are the A&E ones on SKY?