Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

On 4/25/2021 at 7:03 PM, Egg Shen said:

Vice has an on demand channel on All4. I hope that one sticks around. Not sure if that its related to the Channel that airs under Skys Entertainment package?

they only have season 1 and 2 on the all 4 app at moment

17 hours ago, IronSheik said:

"Plane ride from Hell" episode should be quality. Absolute drug and drink induced chaos.

The producers talked about it on the Cornette podcast and basically said that they expected it to be mostly wrestler's being silly at 30,000 feet but that when they dug into it and talked with some of the staff that were on that flight, it became much, much darker. 

As a consequence, they are more anxious about that one that any other episode and think it's going to cause a bit of damage and controversy for some involved. 

Something tells me Ric Flair might need to answer a few questions after it airs. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

they only have season 1 and 2 on the all 4 app at moment

Thats beacause only 2 seasons have been released so far. Season 3 officially starts this week in the US so I expect they will be on All4 once they have finished.

Really want to see Brian Pillman Jr. succeed now. His childhood must have been horrible.

He ran away at 13. Best decision of his life. His mom is a zombie junkie. I believe Steve Austin helped him a lot in life thankfully.

Strength coach is a natural heel.

Edited by LWOLeN

Part 1 of Brian Pillman is widely available on YouTube. Despite not been asked to be interviewed, @Liam O'Rourke got a nice plug with Jim Cornett's grinning like a Cheshire Cat reading Crazy Like a Fox.

There was not a lot that we didn't know before, but I loved the narrative of Pillman working for his release from WCW and Bischoff pathetically claiming he was in the know the whole time. Eagerly awaiting for Part 2.

Pillman's mate, the old guy, this is who you need more of on TV. Someone with zero reverence for the bollocks of wrestling higher ups and respect and whatever else. Someone with that spirit of no sacrificin' fuck all but American. That little bit between him, with Bischoff givng it the auld "DID I SIGN BRIAN PILLMAN? WHOS TO SAY' then suddenly 'yeah him and Vince are a pair of fucking marks'. Beautiful.

Edited by Cannibal Man

I can tell you, unreservedly, that Kim Wood is one of the fucking greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of talking too. That dude has seen some shit in his life, has a million amazing stories and insider knowledge about a ton of subjects...he's a fascinating guy.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke

On 5/5/2021 at 5:10 PM, Liam O'Rourke said:

I can tell you, unreservedly, that Kim Wood is one of the fucking greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of talking too. That dude has seen some shit in his life, has a million amazing stories and insider knowledge about a ton of subjects...he's a fascinating guy.

He has just done an interview with Meltzer that is fascinating.

He was outside the wrestling bubble but had plenty of links to the business so he has a fun story to tell I agree. His name dropping of Darren Matthews killed me, purely because it's a shoot name.

You get the impression he had Vince's card marked from the bodybuilding phase of Vince's business dealings and took great satisfaction in fucking with him any chance he got.

Your book and your name is mentioned plenty of times too by him.

22 hours ago, Edgehead said:

He has just done an interview with Meltzer that is fascinating.

He was outside the wrestling bubble but had plenty of links to the business so he has a fun story to tell I agree. His name dropping of Darren Matthews killed me, purely because it's a shoot name.

You get the impression he had Vince's card marked from the bodybuilding phase of Vince's business dealings and took great satisfaction in fucking with him any chance he got.

Your book and your name is mentioned plenty of times too by him.

After listening to the interview, I want to know more about the Hart brother on the fourth floor they were hiding.