Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

16 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

1-10 this season.

I meant what subjects will be shown in what order.

The Pillman episode was the premiere, i think the Nick Gage episode is next and then collision in Korea , after that ????

Edited by RancidPunx

• Paid Members
On 5/9/2021 at 5:50 PM, Liam O'Rourke said:

I believe he did actually mean Smith, because I have the story he talked about in the book (rat poison), and Smith was the culprit.

“Please, dawling, you can’t let Smith get anywhere near your aunt Joanie! Please promise me.” When your own mother is embarrassed by you ...

2 hours ago, RancidPunx said:

Cheers man.

i wonder who the talking heads for the Dynamite Kid episode will be ?

I know his ex wife, 2 daughters and Danny Spivey are on his. Meltzer and corny also mentioned they are on this. Not sure if they got any harts - Bret would have been the best person to speak to but I doubt he would have taken part after how he thought of the Montreal episode 

6 hours ago, Jimmyjokerz said:

I know his ex wife, 2 daughters and Danny Spivey are on his. Meltzer and corny also mentioned they are on this. Not sure if they got any harts - Bret would have been the best person to speak to but I doubt he would have taken part after how he thought of the Montreal episode 

Why, was Bret not happy with the Vice episode ?

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Tsurutagun said:

Meltzer has confirmed he's one. I imagine Bret Hart is one. 

They on the Confidential version of the Owen Hart episode that Bret didn't return their calls because he wasn't happy about the Montreal episode.  He apparently said they did a shitty job, and that it just made things more confusing. 

Yeah, in the green room at Vegas I remember overhearing Evan joking about it being a badge of honor of some kind to have heat with Bret. Bret thought the Montreal show sucked (Hall questioning legitimacy, Russo in general) so yeah, I doubt he'll be on the Dynamite Kid one.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke