Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Roy said:

Any chance you could mention it with a spoiler tag perhaps? I'm keen to know but not keen to listen to Conrad Thompson for the reasons you mentioned!

Spoiler

They discuss the rumours that Gino was Paul Boesch's son and more or less debunk them, but in the process reveal that Gino's mother was secretly married to Jimmy Snuka for years, and that her dad married Snuka's mum. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Apparently there's worse shit than we even know in that episode. Cant imagine how it gets any worse than molesting your own daughter.

What we know is that he likely molested his daughter, raped and impregnated Jake's mum when she was a child and he was dating her Mum. The only way I can see it getting worse is just a matter of scale, unless they've somehow tied him to the murder of his other daughter, or that he was complicit in his wife's abuse of Jake. 

50 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Oh yeah. Last year he got arrested five times in six weeks at the end of summer.

50 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Oh yeah. Last year he got arrested five times in six weeks at the end of summer.

What's she getting nicked for, I am assuming meth?

1 hour ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

All sorts - drug possession, failure to appear, disorderly conduct, probation violations, criminal trespassing.

Oh wow, yeah. I think finding out about Melanie and subsequently her life completely floored me, it was the thing about your book that sticks out the most to me. I had absolutely no idea of it and it really added a whole new dimension to Brian.

What's with his son by the way? I like him a lot and think he has a fair bit going for him. Is he a bit of a twat though, he doesn't seem massively liked in some circles?

3 hours ago, Jimmyjokerz said:

Liam were you interviewed for the pillman ep?

They spoke to me at the very beginning of the process asking me what the documentary should be, who they should talk to, what stories were real or not, and asked to help with research. But no, not interviewed for the show, which is kind of a heartbreaker to me. Maybe if there wasn't a pandemic they would have, I don't know.

• Paid Members

Imagine living with both Brian Pillman and the Ultimate Warrior? This isnt a normal woman we're dealing with.

I remember a few years back, Kevin Kelly absolutely buried her on some watchalong podcast of 1997. He was like "I have no sympathy for the way WWF treated her. She's a bitch."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• 2 weeks later...