Youtube Thread 2000

PowerButchi

On 10/8/2021 at 7:38 PM, Hugh Thesz said:

Hass is displaying the se breathing pattern that Perry Saturn did in a shoot interview group discussion with some ECW originals.  It is the one where Saturn seems to be struggling so Shane Douglas has his hand on his shoulder throughout.

Is it the breathing pattern that you get when you like Crystal Meth a bit too much ?

• 1 month later...

36 years ago today, arguably the greatest episode of Mid South Wrestling’s TV show aired featuring the unforgettable Ric Flair vs Ted Dibiase bloodbath.

The full unedited version of the show is on YouTube.

My mate does a weekly Mid South podcast called Mid South Moments and on today’s new episode he was joined by ‘Cowboy’ Bill Watts himself (and his son Erik) to discuss various aspects of the company’s history and specifically this episode too.

• Paid Members

How did they pack so much entertainment into 7 minutes? The kid fan cutting a rug, the smack-talk, the detour through Brian Knobbs' living room, the $18 worth of damage to Ralphus' car. Tremendous.

Just googled to see if there was any follow-up skits with Norman and Ralphus in jail, there aren't. Ffs, Russo.

• Paid Members
On 11/21/2021 at 12:40 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Bret certainly was a jam-up guy for giving the little fellas some love.

There is more mileage than people realize in some of Brets unique verbals during his stint in The WCW.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else find it really hard to think of Schiavone as being in his 60s?  The time away from wrestling definitely plays a part as you forget just how long he was off TV so it's almost like he was frozen in time for 15 years, but even from a physical point of view he looks tremendous for his age.  I wouldn't put him anywhere close to that age if I didn't know who he was. 

• Paid Members
On 12/4/2021 at 11:32 AM, CTXRussomark said:

Does anyone else find it really hard to think of Schiavone as being in his 60s?  The time away from wrestling definitely plays a part as you forget just how long he was off TV so it's almost like he was frozen in time for 15 years, but even from a physical point of view he looks tremendous for his age.  I wouldn't put him anywhere close to that age if I didn't know who he was. 

He’s timeless. Sold his soul to the devil back during Halloween 93 in exchange for eternal youth. 

70BD570D-752B-48D0-83BD-11C8B2DE580D.gif

Some really interesting insight into Warrior's short lived and highly controversial run in Las Vegas' NWC in 1995.

First off, a hilariously daft promo where he says Warrior 7 times in 14 seconds after accidentally saying "Ultimate Warrior" instead of "Warrior" and has to backtrack on himself as he was in litigation with Titan at the time over the rights to the name "Ultimate Warrior".  This promo also mentions TC Martin who was the promoter of the NWC. 

Then below we have TC Martin telling of the experience of working with Warrior during this period and he alleges Warrior actually physically stole money from the venue and fucked off.

Edited by IronSheik