Youtube Thread 2000

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, RancidPunx said:

Charlie Haas has definitely seen better days

Wow, he does not look well. I wouldn't like to speculate, but I hope if he's in need of help he gets it, either from the WWE or elsewhere. 

10 hours ago, mim731 said:

Wow, he does not look well. I wouldn't like to speculate, but I hope if he's in need of help he gets it, either from the WWE or elsewhere. 

I am beginning to dislike Hannibal.

Firstly this doesn't seem a work.

This is following  the  Dark Side of the Ring Episode when Hannibal conducted a 'do you think Kanyon and James Mitchell were more than just freinds'. survey on YouTube.  Thankfully most responses said something to the tune of so fucking what.

Both instances are in really poor taste.

Hass is displaying the se breathing pattern that Perry Saturn did in a shoot interview group discussion with some ECW originals.  It is the one where Saturn seems to be struggling so Shane Douglas has his hand on his shoulder throughout.

On 10/8/2021 at 7:38 PM, Hugh Thesz said:

Hass is displaying the se breathing pattern that Perry Saturn did in a shoot interview group discussion with some ECW originals.  It is the one where Saturn seems to be struggling so Shane Douglas has his hand on his shoulder throughout.

Is it the breathing pattern that you get when you like Crystal Meth a bit too much ?