Youtube Thread 2000

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

She turned face as a result of her tag team with Nikki Cross, basically. IIRC they were getting positive reactions and did something of a double turn during a feud with Asuka & Kairi Sane, with Asuka starting to use green mist as a heel tactic, first to dump Paige as their manager and then to get the upper hand on Bliss.

I'd say she's been consistently face since late 2019 to date, but obviously the Fiend stuff is "non-traditional", shall we say.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:10 AM, RancidPunx said:

Has anybody ever done the top 10 squash matches of all that ?

If so, this HAS to be on it. Remember it being included in an Ultimate Warrior Coliseum/Silver Vision release in the early 90s. The elbow drop still makes my ribs hurt now just watching it.

• Paid Members

Peaks at VI. Nothing they’ve done since has convinced me “This is going to be the biggest match of all time” like that did, even Rock/Austin at 17.

• Paid Members

This is basically a shill, but I've uploaded around 160 ITV (World of Sport era) matches to my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aGBQKA5mTC0IDal_WATDg). I've also done a complete update of the match listings at itvwrestling.co.uk which has embedded videos (from mine and many other people's YouTube) of all available matches.

12 hours ago, JNLister said:

This is basically a shill, but I've uploaded around 160 ITV (World of Sport era) matches to my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aGBQKA5mTC0IDal_WATDg). I've also done a complete update of the match listings at itvwrestling.co.uk which has embedded videos (from mine and many other people's YouTube) of all available matches.

This is awesome and a really great resource. Thanks very much for doing that John.

Crap quality (it's on the Network if 2000 Thunder is on there), but probably one of the only highlights of WCW Thunder's existence. Screamin' Norman Smiley enters the MGM Grand in a full white tux and a dozen vegas showgirls all doing the big wiggle.

I'll defend that gimmick forever. He was absolutely brilliant in that persona. One of Russo/Ferrara's only 'funny' ideas that actually was funny.

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members

Smiley's one of the greatest entertainers in wrestling, and one of the guys I'll always be most bitter about WWE not using. It's not like they needed to think up some big angle for him, just put him on TV and let him make people smile, you dicks!

I seen him wrestle a young MVP in a dark match before a Smackdown taping in 2004, he was glorious and more over than everyone outside of Cena and Taker.