Youtube Thread 2000

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Big Daddy tagging with Tiger Mask:

And "Sammy's" kayfabe brother who will this week be played by Akira Maeda.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:36 PM, CleetusVanDamme said:

Cena and Orton vs Everybody! I rediscover this every few years and it's always a fun watch. They toe the line between making you think they can do it/protecting the guys on the other side (that are worth protecting) excellently. A great little angle.

Context: Triple H, Orton and Cena got to pick matches for each other in the run-up to WM24, this was Triple H's turn.

Some of the scrubs still around in 2008, Holly and Venis!

The  big reveal tension of who might've twatted Stone Cold with their rental car is quickly broke when the dulcet tones of  ' I'm an ass-man, dun dun' ring out in the arena. The name plate graphic announcing 'Mr.Ass' doesn't help much either!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

Got to love Low Ki's name being displayed as Low IQ on the title cards. That can't be a typo. Very apt.

I think it's because he's feuding with Lawler's group at the moment.

Probably only of interest to losers like me but Emi Sakura havaing a chat with former Stardom owner, Rossy Ogawa.

There's a translator present. 

Don't know what's more weird. Ogawa showing up on another companies youtube channel or seeing him actually smile.

3 hours though. Definitely one for multiple sittings. 

Both TJPW and GM I think.

From the little I have seen of GM they sometimes have a small AEW banner in the background. 

I think Shida (remember her?) was also on one of their shows recently.

Ogawa is such an out of nowhere thing appearence though. 

Of course he was wearing Stardom merch. He'll probably go to the grave wearing one of those track suit tops lol. 

1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

Of course he was wearing Stardom merch. He'll probably go to the grave wearing one of those track suit tops lol. 

I’m pretty sure Emi Sakura has been announced for the Stardom Rumble at their big show at Nippon Budokan on March 3rd.

Its a whopper card and the Rumble has a ton of names from other promotions in it, they asked WWE if Kairi could be on the show but they said no. 

Just checked who will be in it, Yuzuki Aikawa, Yoko Bito, Hiromi Mimura, Momoe Nakanishi, Yuna Manase, Koguma, Miho Wakizawa, Harukaze, Mima Shimoda, Hiroya Matsumoto, Rin Kadokura, Mei Hoshizuki, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Kyoko Inoue, Chigusa Nagayo as well as some of the current Stardom roster who won’t be on the card.

Yoshiko is also facing Mayu Iwatani in her first match in Stardom after the incident back in 2015

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Been playing catch up with Stardom after burning out on wrestling for a bit. 

Only match that really interests me on the big Stardom show is Giulia Vs. Tam Nakano hair Vs. hair, mainly because I think Tam actually has a chance of winning this time unlike with the Arisa feud.

No interest in Yoshiko or Nanae. 

Saya is nowhere near ready for a world title shot imo.

Utami is tremendous but her title reign is turning into a bit of a wet fart outside of the Watanabe defense imo.

Oedo Tai need binning. The new look and lineup just isn't working imo, other than maybe Konami who is ace.