AEW Video Games

Merzbow

still looks like shite, however i loved world tour, revenge, wm, no mercy and the vpw series so i know i'll love this, hopefully they kept in the thumb stick kick out cheat.

Edited by buba3d

• Paid Members

I've been playing Arcade Action Wrestling on Switch. It's on PS4 and Steam as well. The Steam version has a creation program you can download as well, which let's you create your own wrestlers, arenas etc. They can then be downloaded on console. There's a LOT of AEW content for that. It's a pretty fun game as well. Definitely a good counterpart to something as serious as a WWE 2K game or Fire Pro. It's about £12 for the game, but the customisation thing is free. 

9 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I've been playing Arcade Action Wrestling on Switch. It's on PS4 and Steam as well. The Steam version has a creation program you can download as well, which let's you create your own wrestlers, arenas etc. They can then be downloaded on console. There's a LOT of AEW content for that. It's a pretty fun game as well. Definitely a good counterpart to something as serious as a WWE 2K game or Fire Pro. It's about £12 for the game, but the customisation thing is free. 

It's what the Chikara game turned into. It's fun but ultimately really shallow. I might redownload it just as a warm up though.

• Awards Moderator
27 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Am I the only person looking forward to this? Yeah the graphics aren't super amazing or anything but it looks close enough to the old AKI games that I can see myself playing the hell out of it.

I don’t care what it looks like either. If it’s fun to play, I’m going to play it.   That’s harder to tell from the footage - I hope it’s fun to play but it wouldn’t be hard to mess that up.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator