AEW Video Games

Merzbow

46 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Am I the only person looking forward to this? Yeah the graphics aren't super amazing or anything but it looks close enough to the old AKI games that I can see myself playing the hell out of it.

Nope, it's basically all I've wanted for 3 or 4 console generations.

I just want a different wrestling game to wwe, growing up we had several wrestling franchises and it was great (Same with football games).

I always found the imperfections were the perfections (as a famous man once said), I just hate the fact if i want to play a wrestling game on my xbox I only have one choice

• Paid Members

I've preordered, and quietly confident it's going to be fun. The only wrestling games me an my mate still play are the AKI ones. I don't really care if it looks a bit janky. Fire Pro looks shite.

As long as the reversal system isn't broken...

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Looks like they're going down the Season Pass route..

They are wrestlers I can live without, although Dannhausen may have been fun, but I expected the season pass route. If it has 40 wrestlers basic then that's not an issue. 

Edit: found this way of getting it for £35 using top cashback. I already have an account so can't get it. 

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1773269/AEW-Fight-Forever-release-date-pre-order-15-off-deal

Edited by westlondonmist

• Paid Members

It does look tantalisingly AKI-esque.  The skateboard is hilarious. I'd need to play it for literally 2 minutes to see if the gamefeel is right, but I don't want to buy the game to do that in case it doesn't click for me. I will await the feedback from No Mercy heads when they get their hands on it.