Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

"You love to see it."Ā 

No, I don't. And as a self-identified member of the Neighbourhood SPG SPG, it's "I'd love to see that." Don't @ me about the evolution of language (ironic). I can't help but hear the phrase with a really snide tone, as I only seem to see it used when the user wishes a disproportionately nasty and unfair punishment on someone. I imagine it being delivered with a combination of Kevin Keegan's loving something and Richard Richard's horrible flared-nostril leer and wiggly-wormy finger point.

21 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

And to think, we used to have to sit through THREE minutes of adverts 3 times an hour on some shows. The dark ages.

Any time we take the kids on holiday to a caravan and they have to use normal TV it blows their mind how limited it is. And that's usually with Freeview! They've got no idea.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Unskippable ads on YouTube that go longer than 10 seconds, especially when it's usually the same one on every video, either the Canva presentation ad or Furniture Homes or a PSA on the benefits of biking

You should never be seeing YouTube adverts. Adblock on PC, YouTube Vanced on mobile.