Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

• 3 weeks later...

Probably posted about this before but it's still annoying me so..

People who use the default/suggested responses on Teams.

Great!

Fantastic!

Sounds good!

If you can't be arsed to even type your damn response to me then just fuck off you lazy so and so.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Great!

Fantastic!

Sounds good!

If you can't be arsed to even type your damn response to me then just fuck off you lazy so and so.

An old phone I had gave you some templates for text message replies along those lines, only one of them was "I love you too".

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Great!

Fantastic!

Sounds good!

I can absolutely answer this. If I'm having a poo or making a coffee, I'll still be checking Teams and these pop up on the phone and sometimes I accidentally tap them.

Before Christmas I just couldn't get out of bed so "logged on" on the phone and my manager had to tell us all that someone in our wider team had been involved in a small car accident (she's fine) and I replied "Sounds good!" but luckily deleted it before she saw.

2 of my colleagues did see it though and were crying with laughter apparently. Jimmy.gif

I can't speak for your lazy bastard colleagues but that's my reason. 

20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I can absolutely answer this. If I'm having a poo or making a coffee, I'll still be checking Teams and these pop up on the phone and sometimes I accidentally tap them.

Before Christmas I just couldn't get out of bed so "logged on" on the phone and my manager had to tell us all that someone in our wider team had been involved in a small car accident (she's fine) and I replied "Sounds good!" but luckily deleted it before she saw.

2 of my colleagues did see it though and were crying with laughter apparently. Jimmy.gif

I can't speak for your lazy bastard colleagues but that's my reason. 

I mean that certainly changes my view on it.. I'll just assume they're pooing from now on.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I'll just assume they're pooing from now on.

Can we get Moo to put this up as the forum's slogan?

I was once playing games online with @Sheriff Buford T. Justice, late of this forum, and he took a shit in the middle of the game but carried on playing as he could see the screen from his throne.

I didn’t realise until he put the headset microphone down the loo whilst finishing the drop.

After that, nothing poo related on this forum shocks me, and I invented the Loki Poke.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Someone at work did a Covid test and they said they're "still neggy" 😒

This reminds me of somebody on Facebook was was using the phrase 'cozzy livs' instead of 'cost of living'. To my shame I started using it ironically and now use it automatically when moaning about the price of something.