Minor Annoyances (Vol 2)

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Sorry, have you either woken up in a bad mood or confused me with someone else, or maybe missed the part where it was clearly a fucking joke?

Holier than thou attitude? Got some examples to back that up chief?

No I wasn't planning to steal my elderly neighbours parcel.

Fucking hell.

Chill out. A written joke doesn’t come with tone and/or inflection that conveys it’s meant to be taken as such like it would if you were speaking it. So yes, what may “obviously” seem like a joke to know, or people who know you better, may not come across as such to others. I say this as someone who can read things literally.

So if it were indeed a joke then it clearly didn’t land, and no need to get so uppity and defensive about it, because then the only person who comes across as “having woken up in a bad mood” is you.

Fucking hell.

How on earth could anyone who has posted here for years think our Rashers (I miss Le Branque) was being serious about stealing a parcel from a neighbour? Jimmy fucking Corkhill. 

22 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

I love it! I look forward to seeing it a further 6,000 times until all remnants of humour have long since been thrashed out of it.

I’ll do it in 10. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
10 is a 1979 American romantic comedy film written, produced and directed by Blake Edwards and starring Dudley Moore, Julie Andrews, Robert Webber, and Bo Derek. It was considered a trendsetting film at the time of its release

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Anything that isn’t about breaking into a computer and is described as a “hack”.

Extra annoyance points if it’s conveyed in a video that starts with someone doing something in a very normal way before wagging their finger.

Edited by Scratch