Keith Houchen Posted March 8, 2024 Posted March 8, 2024 7 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: That's because you don't wash your socks. Of course he doesn’t. He has staff for that. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2024 16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Of course he doesn’t. He has valets for that. Fixed. Quote
Paid Members Ronnie Posted March 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2024 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: "Hi Sheila! I've posted you something. I hope you got it!" Either on their feed or adding it as a status. Fuck off. Why you doing that on there? I have an aunt who routinely wishes people a happy birthday by posting a status update on her own timeline. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 12, 2024 Moderators Posted March 12, 2024 People now going to lengths to explain why they've edited a post is really irritating me and it's all your fault bacon. I don't need to know and it's just more to read, and generally not interesting or relevant. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 12, 2024 Members Posted March 12, 2024 (edited) 34 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: it's all your fault bacon. How is it my fault? Edited March 12, 2024 by SuperBacon Go and touch some grass mate Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 22, 2024 Members Posted March 22, 2024 Had some birthday presents for someone delivered by Evri and in a moment of weakness/absolute madness accepted a parcel for the old boy opposite me. He never goes out, is nearly completely deaf so never answers his door (hence why the parcel wasn't accepted) and never has visitors. Fuck sake. I'm giving him a week to get it, then I'm opening it. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted March 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 23, 2024 17 hours ago, SuperBacon said: He never goes out, is nearly completely deaf so never answers his door (hence why the parcel wasn't accepted) and never has visitors. Fuck sake. I'm giving him a week to get it, then I'm opening it. Sounds like stealing from on old and frail person with a disability to me. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 23, 2024 Members Posted March 23, 2024 32 minutes ago, Tommy! said: Sounds like stealing from on old and frail person with a disability to me. And? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted March 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 23, 2024 Can't you put a note through his door saying you've got a parcel? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 23, 2024 Members Posted March 23, 2024 9 minutes ago, gmoney said: Can't you put a note through his door saying you've got a parcel? He actually picked it up about half an hour ago! I'm genuinely amazed. I knocked 4 times yesterday and then we went out for the evening, and Evri had put a note through anyway. It didn't look or feel like anything worth nicking anyway to be honest. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted March 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 23, 2024 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: And? Given your often holier-than-thou attitude it seemed odd. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 23, 2024 Members Posted March 23, 2024 8 minutes ago, Tommy! said: Given your often holier-than-thou attitude it seemed odd. Sorry, have you either woken up in a bad mood or confused me with someone else, or maybe missed the part where it was clearly a fucking joke? Holier than thou attitude? Got some examples to back that up chief? No I wasn't planning to steal my elderly neighbours parcel. Fucking hell. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted March 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 23, 2024 21 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Fucking hell. So anyway, that vodka picture eh.... Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 23, 2024 Members Posted March 23, 2024 18 minutes ago, Jesse said: So anyway, that vodka picture eh.... To be fair, if it was vodka bottle shaped I would've DEFINITELY nicked it. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted March 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 23, 2024 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: maybe missed the part where it was clearly a fucking joke? Sorry mate, if you made your jokes amusing perhaps it wouldn't cause such confusion. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.