Members SuperBacon Posted December 19, 2023 Members Posted December 19, 2023 22 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said: A mate has just posted on Facebook that he's had one from his bank which included "Congratulations on being in the top 5% spenders at [SOME PUB IN DONCASTER]" As if by magic, this just appeared on my time line. Makes you think... Quote
DavidB6937 Posted December 23, 2023 Posted December 23, 2023 Someone on Twitter had been asking if Americans had Pigs In Blankets and everyone kept replying saying yes. But they kept calling them Pigs In A Blanket and the A really pisses me off.. .. and then I found out they're not even the same fucking thing! Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted December 23, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2023 That's a no from me. Shit American sausage in croissant. Quote
King Coconut Posted December 23, 2023 Posted December 23, 2023 They have those here but they imaginatively call them wieners in a croissant. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted December 23, 2023 Posted December 23, 2023 I thought Pigs In A Blanket were just what Americans called sausage rolls? Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted December 23, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2023 On 12/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, cobra_gordo said: A mate has just posted on Facebook that he's had one from his bank which included "Congratulations on being in the top 5% spenders at [SOME PUB IN DONCASTER]" Hello, Monzo. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 8, 2024 Posted January 8, 2024 Probably posted about this before but it's still annoying me so.. People who use the default/suggested responses on Teams. Great! Fantastic! Sounds good! If you can't be arsed to even type your damn response to me then just fuck off you lazy so and so. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2024 16 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Probably posted about this before but it's still annoying me so.. People who use the default/suggested responses on Teams. Great! Fantastic! Sounds good! If you can't be arsed to even type your damn response to me then just fuck off you lazy so and so. An old phone I had gave you some templates for text message replies along those lines, only one of them was "I love you too". Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 8, 2024 Members Posted January 8, 2024 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Probably posted about this before but it's still annoying me so.. People who use the default/suggested responses on Teams. Great! Fantastic! Sounds good! If you can't be arsed to even type your damn response to me then just fuck off you lazy so and so. I can absolutely answer this. If I'm having a poo or making a coffee, I'll still be checking Teams and these pop up on the phone and sometimes I accidentally tap them. Before Christmas I just couldn't get out of bed so "logged on" on the phone and my manager had to tell us all that someone in our wider team had been involved in a small car accident (she's fine) and I replied "Sounds good!" but luckily deleted it before she saw. 2 of my colleagues did see it though and were crying with laughter apparently. Jimmy.gif I can't speak for your lazy bastard colleagues but that's my reason. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 8, 2024 Posted January 8, 2024 20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I can absolutely answer this. If I'm having a poo or making a coffee, I'll still be checking Teams and these pop up on the phone and sometimes I accidentally tap them. Before Christmas I just couldn't get out of bed so "logged on" on the phone and my manager had to tell us all that someone in our wider team had been involved in a small car accident (she's fine) and I replied "Sounds good!" but luckily deleted it before she saw. 2 of my colleagues did see it though and were crying with laughter apparently. Jimmy.gif I can't speak for your lazy bastard colleagues but that's my reason. I mean that certainly changes my view on it.. I'll just assume they're pooing from now on. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2024 2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: I'll just assume they're pooing from now on. Can we get Moo to put this up as the forum's slogan? Quote
Loki Posted January 8, 2024 Posted January 8, 2024 I was once playing games online with @Sheriff Buford T. Justice, late of this forum, and he took a shit in the middle of the game but carried on playing as he could see the screen from his throne. I didn’t realise until he put the headset microphone down the loo whilst finishing the drop. After that, nothing poo related on this forum shocks me, and I invented the Loki Poke. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 10, 2024 Posted January 10, 2024 Someone at work did a Covid test and they said they're "still neggy" ? Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted January 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2024 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Someone at work did a Covid test and they said they're "still neggy" ? This reminds me of somebody on Facebook was was using the phrase 'cozzy livs' instead of 'cost of living'. To my shame I started using it ironically and now use it automatically when moaning about the price of something. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted January 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2024 The version of a Double Decker you get in a Miniature Heroes tub, the Dinky Decker, is fucking shit. Robs the Decker of all of it's good qualities. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.