• Paid Members

Finished Fringe yesterday and I'll really miss watching it. Improved a lot as it went on and the last series was a nice departure away from 'monster of the week' stuff. Really under-appreciated series.

Whizzed through I'm Alan Partridge as I'd never watched it from start to finish before, goes without saying how good it is.

Nearly finished with Seinfeld again and I'm surprised at how much better series 9 was than I remembered.

Nearly finished with series 6 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Still consistently great with no real downturns, the Suicide Squad episode was magnificent.

Decided to start The Capture and the first episode was pretty good with the odd unwelcome cliche, but the cast is superb and it should be worth sticking with.

22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Decided to start The Capture and the first episode was pretty good with the odd unwelcome cliche, but the cast is superb and it should be worth sticking with.

I enjoyed it but as with a lot of BBC dramas, it gets a bit silly towards the end. Worth sticking with and watching though. 

Currently using a free six month Britbox subscription from BT to catch up on some stuff I really should've watched before, or haven't in a while.

Ghosts - one of the funnier shows I've seen recently, plus Charlotte Ritchie is definitely someone I'd spy on if I was dead.

Back To Life - my Daisy Haggard love continues. She's incredibly versatile and this one had a lot of heart. I assume there's a second series but I haven't seen it anywhere.

Avengers - the TV series obviously. Tony Stark isn't turning up on Britbox. Not sure I'll get too far with this as I'm not loving it but we'll see.

Prisoner - haven't seen it all the way through in years. Still as batshit crazy as I remember.

• Paid Members

Daisy Haggard is great, which reminds me I have to get round to watching the final series of Episodes. 

I trotted through Porridge on iPlayer, including the movie. Then I found Going Straight on YouTube.

Britbox looks so tempting for all that classic Doctor Who, and the Gerry Anderson stuff for starters. 

Without meaning to sound like the awful Peter Kay, does anyone remember a black magazine show that was on in the early to mid 90s? The host was a comedian who acted and was dressed like an old guy. There was a dating segment on there too where they’d call out audience members names to take part and a hype guy would go into the audience to get them while giving them a hip hop type name. For instance a Carl McCoy would be called and he’d be all like “Yo I’m looking for Da Real McCoy, get yoself down here”

• Paid Members

Yes.  Can’t remember the name, but I think it was on BBC2 like the show for the gay community they had on around the same time that was highly complained about due to, well, gays.