Paid Members gmoney Posted December 8, 2020 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2020 She's fucking brilliant. I love Liza Tarbuck. Quote
Perry Posted December 8, 2020 Posted December 8, 2020 I like Liza and I enjoy most of the panel shows, but Comedy Game Night is utter shite Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted December 8, 2020 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2020 4 hours ago, gmoney said: She's fucking brilliant. I love Liza Tarbuck. Her book I An Distracted By Everything is a rich read. One of those annuals from the 70s that were scrapbooks of nonsense. Lovely. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted December 8, 2020 Posted December 8, 2020 4 hours ago, Perry said: I like Liza and I enjoy most of the panel shows, but Comedy Game Night is utter shite It could be alright if they just toned down the whole “forced fun team building exercise away day” vibe it has. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 13, 2020 Moderators Posted December 13, 2020 Just seen an advert on Now TV for something called Moonbase 8 available to stream on Sky Comedy from the 21st of December. It stars Tim Heidecker and John C Reilly. Tim fucking Heidecker and John C. fucking Reilly. Needless to say, "I'm sold" is a total fucking understatement. Cum everywhere. Even if the script is shit and ropey, it'll be worth it just for them two as stars. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 13, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted December 13, 2020 12 minutes ago, PowerButchi said: Just seen an advert on Now TV for something called Moonbase 8 available to stream on Sky Comedy from the 21st of December. It stars Tim Heidecker and John C Reilly. Tim fucking Heidecker and John C. fucking Reilly. Needless to say, "I'm sold" is a total fucking understatement. Cum everywhere. Even if the script is shit and ropey, it'll be worth it just for them two as stars. It's been getting mixed reviews but Heidecker's stuff always does. Can't wait for it. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 13, 2020 Moderators Posted December 13, 2020 Tim Heidecker is possible the funniest man in the world at the moment for my money. The way he throws himself totally into everything, he's an absolute genius. Just the On Cinema universe alone is golden. Quote
Perry Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 If you can't wait the full series is already available in the usual places as it's just finished airing in the US Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 13, 2020 Moderators Posted December 13, 2020 I want something to look forward to so I'm waiting. Quote
Perry Posted December 13, 2020 Posted December 13, 2020 Might be a good idea to keep a couple of new box sets back to binge over the festive period after seeing how dire the Christmas schedules are Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 13, 2020 Moderators Posted December 13, 2020 And speaking of the Heidecker universe. This site went online the other day. Http://www.heinetwork.tv Axiom will never be the movie expert Gregg Turkington is. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted December 14, 2020 Paid Members Posted December 14, 2020 I keep seeing a trailer for Outmatched on Fox. It's got Jason Biggs and Rachel Blanchard in it. Am I wrong in thinking it's Americans trying to remake Hugh Dennis vehicle Outnumbered? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted December 14, 2020 Posted December 14, 2020 10 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said: I keep seeing a trailer for Outmatched on Fox. It's got Jason Biggs and Rachel Blanchard in it. Am I wrong in thinking it's Americans trying to remake Hugh Dennis vehicle Outnumbered? Not really. It's more to do with the genius kids than anything. I think it was called something else before. It was cancelled after a season. Quote
Perry Posted December 14, 2020 Posted December 14, 2020 Fox and SYFY tend to purchase the rights to shows that's been cancellled in the states. The only decent show I can remember seeing on the Fox channel was Wolf Creek. Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted December 14, 2020 Paid Members Posted December 14, 2020 Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing is perfect television. Last nights Christmas episode was fantastic. Two old friends chatting shit and being idiots with some genuinely heartwarming moments (Bob chatting about the moment his mum told him his dad had died) . It's a miracle it ever got commissioned but I'm so glad it did. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.