The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

If they think anyone on Earth is going "Orton vs Big Show, gotta check that out tonight!" they have definitely lost the absolute plot.

What's the odds on a ring break post-superplex? I'm getting that kind of vibe...

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

If they think anyone on Earth is going "Orton vs Big Show, gotta check that out tonight!" they have definitely lost the absolute plot.

Their audience’s average age is mid to late 50s. This match has more chance of doing a better rating than the majority of what they could do, as depressing as that is.

Not live discussing here as I'm not watching but why is Big Show and Orton "unsanctioned" anyway? 

The Christian match was unsanctioned as they explained Christian wasn't cleared to wrestle so WWE wouldn't sanction a match. 

What's the deal with this one? There was no attempt to get a match sanctioned that I seen. Orton just threw the line out like unsanctioned is a stipulation. 

On 7/22/2020 at 7:58 PM, The King Of Swing said:

Watched the finish to Bayley/Kairi (did you guys know that she may/may not be leaving WWE soon?) on YouTube.

Maybe I missed something but why doesn't Asuka just run up to Sasha, twat her and take her belt back?

Yeah Kairi has finished up with WWE now (last nights RAW was taped last week) and she’s heading back to Japan to be with her husband and has apparently left on good terms.

Not to sound harsh, but I can’t really say that I’ll miss her. She came in with a lot of hype which I don’t think she ever lived up to even in the Mae Young Classic. She did well in making Shayna Bayzler look like an absolute monster, but once she got to the main roster,  she was just another person (something that’s also happened to Bayzler) due to not being much to work with and always being in Asuka’s shadow.

So that’s Sasha & Bayley with all the belts. A great storyline possibility which I’m sure will run and run and they definitely won’t drop one of them within the next month.

Edited by WyattSheepMask