The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

Having slept, I don't hate it nearly as much as I did at 4am.

I can't see it being Ciampa as he's always stated he'd rather be released and go back to the indies than leave the NXT schedule. 

Dijakovic sounds a good shout, maybe Chelsea Green as well as shes due to be called up. It'd be kinda cool if it's a lot of people who had a bit of a name before coming to WWE wanting to have the freedom they had before so creating chaos. 

I'll tune in next week, play Civ 6 in the background while it's on and see where it all goes. The match quality was good in places this week and Bayley and Asuka should be good too. 

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

I can't see it being Ciampa as he's always stated he'd rather be released and go back to the indies than leave the NXT schedule. 

With no house shows for the foreseeable, isn’t the Raw schedule the same as the NXT schedule at the moment?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Nick James said:

I presume the former Babatunde is their version of Tiger Tong Po? 

The Big Ninja has got to be the most physically imposing extra they've ever used.

Big ninja? What a disappointment 

5th_zpss5rzumix.gif

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

With no house shows for the foreseeable, isn’t the Raw schedule the same as the NXT schedule at the moment?

To an extent, yeah you're right and it could be that way for the foreseeable future, I just think someone like Ciampa would have the foresight to think that eventually if they start going round the country again it's not something he wants to do. 

7 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

To an extent, yeah you're right and it could be that way for the foreseeable future, I just think someone like Ciampa would have the foresight to think that eventually if they start going round the country again it's not something he wants to do. 

Thing is he's doing fuck all at the moment. NXT doesn't have anything for him. So surely he'd rather be doing something.

Hang about - does he openly say he doesn't ever want to be called up to the top shows? That seems absolutely barmy. Barmy that he'd say it, and barmy that they'd push him as one of the top NXT guys for years if they know that's his ceiling.

13 minutes ago, Pinc said:

Hang about - does he openly say he doesn't ever want to be called up to the top shows? That seems absolutely barmy. Barmy that he'd say it, and barmy that they'd push him as one of the top NXT guys for years if they know that's his ceiling.

Not really, you have a guy who is happy to stay in NXT and is good enough to main event for a long time as well as having enough credibility to put over younger stars who they do want to build up to the main roster. He could essentially be the gatekeeper of NXT. 

They can invest as much or as little as they want in him if he is happy in NXT.