Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The only person who comes across like a star in this company is Samoa Joe. Calmly sitting down even when aggressively confronted by people, smugly smiling at them, refusing to be intimidated, safe in the knowledge he’s badass that can handle anything. The aura he projects feels like it’s from a completely different time and space to everything else. Imagine having Joe, Big E and Rusev and not building your company around them. Big meaty men slapping meat.

I don’t know what Joe has left in him, but there’d be worse ideas than putting the belt on him and letting him do promos and squashes for six months to a year as champion. He’s great.

LOL at even Retribution giving up on this show after the first hour. Invading the production truck, screwing with everything, then just seemingly going home for tea.

Edited by Supremo
Posted
43 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Imagine having Joe, Big E and Rusev and not building your company around them. Big meaty men slapping meat.

If the hope doesn't kill you, the forehead-smacking will put you on your arse.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I didn't mind Shawn's selling of it too much. From a realistic standpoint Orton did it rather quickly with less of a run up than usual and it was almost more of a warning shot. It's not like usual where he takes time to compose himself and hits a clear punt. 

I guess from a way of looking at the last few, his kept Edge down after a long match, Christian has a history of head injuries, Flairs in his 70s and Big Show had been absolutely battered as well. The punt was never sold as a career ender alone, even going back to when he punted RVD out the WWE that was after the spike DDT a number of times, a RKO and then the punt if I remember correctly. Its almost a statement of intent that I'm better than you, there's nothing you can do stopping me showing you disrespect in most cases by kicking you in the head. 

I also think having an ex NFL punter punt someone who then showed up the following week having had a much better run up and connection has probably brought the impact of it down a little. 

Posted

2 things. 

1: I actually enjoyed Shawn's selling of the punt, reminded me of lads getting sparked out in the ufc and telling the ref they're fine while sitting on the canvas because their legs forgot how to leg...

2: Raw Underground is not perfect, far from it, but last night I actually cared about dolph ziggler, and I actually want to see his match next week, and I don't think I've ever said that without vomiting in my mouth..... 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Who's the blonde woman in the red dress who was knocking about with the viking lad? haven't watched Raw in ages so completely out of the loop.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, DCW said:

Who's the blonde woman in the red dress who was knocking about with the viking lad? haven't watched Raw in ages so completely out of the loop.

Demi Burnett from The Bachelor, apparently.

Edited by DJM
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I think she became well known over there for being the show's first same sex couple.

Which instantly makes me worry this is going to be some WWE ploy storyline where instead of picking one of the tag guys she decides to date Charly Caruso. 

Edited by Shy Dad
Posted
1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

I'm surprised/appalled that no-one's mentioned what's left of Shawn Michaels' barnet. Fucking horrendous, shave it off lad.

 

 

Bald lads won't make fun, we've all had that fight...... Also he's closer to 60 than he is 50,, we'll let him away with it..... 

Posted

If a 55 year old multimillionaire that was one of the greatest in the history of his profession wants to have shit hair then who are obese internet geeks to tell him he can’t. 

Posted

Hey, he was brilliant narrating Arrested Development, leave him alone.

Posted (edited)

It's a yes from me. The shyster comb and scruffy beard work well together and have a bit more character than fully bald, Saudi HBK. He doesn't do bald at all. Cling to what ya' got, heartbreak. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...