The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

Always thought Heath was the best one in the original Nexus (after Bryan was shitcanned - although in some ways I even prefer Heath to him). Seeing that he's returned as an absolute tank is the first thing to make me check out one of these empty arena Raws.

He's probably goosed after being furloughed for a few months and doing nothing but lifting weights. Plus, he's a ginger.

There's only so many laps of the garden you can do to maintain ring shape.

Edited by Ranmoor

7 hours ago, Nick James said:

It’s a fuck load better than this....

image.png.14a2c1917c6497f3888fa0fec58558e2.png

...but, that’s not finished so it’s ok. Horses for courses, but I like the new US belt. Reminds me of an old territories title.

For anyone that hasn’t seen it.

image.jpeg.d27dca3d4f921db27f07549a88a917d9.jpeg

Suprised no one has mentioned how much it looks style wise like the WWE ECW belt

7 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

And? If you go on a Man Utd forum, I'm pretty sure you won't find them comparing their players with the players of Macclesfield(for example).

Give it a few years, and see if AEW can become serious competition then start comparing...

That doesn't work as an analogy as this isn't solely a WWE forum.

If you went on a general football forum you'd definitely have people comparing one team to another. Just like on this general wrestling forum you have people comparing one wrestling promotion to another.

EDIT: That new US Title is gopping.

Edited by wordsfromlee

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

The new US belt is frustrating for me. The return of the eagle to a belt is something I've thought WWE should have done for ages(I'd have one on all the "World" titles to tie them all together), but the big, garish lettering just totally kills it and devalues it too. Take that design, give it decent lettering and a few tweaks and it would make a decent world title, in my opinion, of course...

Edit:

Also, do we have to compare everything WWE do to the same thing AEW does(or vice versa)? 

Agreed. Normal lettering and it's the best belt around. Unsurprisingly, they've cocked it right up. 

13 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

She’ll be back in Stardom for at least a year before retiring, they’ve got some money behind them now and are also hoping to bring Io Shirai back.

I read they wanted Kairi to become some sort of ambassador for WWE in Japan. 

Hasn't Io still got a few years left on her contract? Bushiroad going to have to wait and then probably have to throw silly money at her unless she's desperate to return to Japan by that point.

I'm all for one last Kairi run in Stardom.

9 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Hasn't Io still got a few years left on her contract? Bushiroad going to have to wait and then probably have to throw silly money at her unless she's desperate to return to Japan by that point.

I'm all for one last Kairi run in Stardom.

She signed a 3 year contract back in 2018 for less then what she was making in Stardom at that time, she’s a few years younger then Kairi too, obviously they’ll make a better offer once they want her up on the main roster but then who knows, she’s engaged to EVIL from NJPW too.

I really felt like watching some ‘wrasslin’ tonight. However RAW turned out to be like that WWE South Park Episode. Gazillion interviews, ad breaks and horrible pacing. 

I decided to just watch some Netflix instead.

I guess I wasn’t the only one. Turns out this was the worst rated RAW in HISTORY. It was truly a sack of shit.

Edited by LWOLeN

• Paid Members

One and a half million are still watching. It’s incredible, really. Dolph Ziggler in the top feud in an empty building. This has to be their base. If people will regularly watch this, then surely they’ll watch anything they put out on Monday nights.

50 minutes ago, Supremo said:

One and a half million are still watching. It’s incredible, really. Dolph Ziggler in the top feud in an empty building. This has to be their base. If people will regularly watch this, then surely they’ll watch anything they put out on Monday nights.

Remember when 2.5m had to be their base? Then 2m? We will be saying the same thing in 6 months when they’re scraping a million :D