The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

It’s a fuck load better than this....

image.png.14a2c1917c6497f3888fa0fec58558e2.png

...but, that’s not finished so it’s ok. Horses for courses, but I like the new US belt. Reminds me of an old territories title.

For anyone that hasn’t seen it.

image.jpeg.d27dca3d4f921db27f07549a88a917d9.jpeg

Edited by Nick James

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I’m that out of the loop that I didn’t even realise MVP was the champ.

Is he? I've only glanced at the highlights of this show but I thought MVP was doing the 'non-champ claims he is champ' because Lashley injured Crews last week. 

It is a lovely belt though.

Edited by Lorne Malvo

Just now, Snitsky's back acne said:

Is Kairi not sticking around then? Shame. Mind you I suppose you cant really blame her but I always thought they could have got more from her than they have. She was a really good babyface you could get sympathy on I thought.

The Observer reported the other week that she's moving back to Japan to be with her new husband.  There was some talk about her only wrestling for another year and then she'll retire.

She’ll be back in Stardom for at least a year before retiring, they’ve got some money behind them now and are also hoping to bring Io Shirai back.

I read they wanted Kairi to become some sort of ambassador for WWE in Japan. 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Nick James said:

That new US title looks very nice, much better than the IC title over on Smackdown. I’m that out of the loop that I didn’t even realise MVP was the champ.

He’s not. Apollo Crews is. The US title looks horrendous. It’s on par with the TNT belt for shittest looking championship going atm. 

• Paid Members

The new US belt is frustrating for me. The return of the eagle to a belt is something I've thought WWE should have done for ages(I'd have one on all the "World" titles to tie them all together), but the big, garish lettering just totally kills it and devalues it too. Take that design, give it decent lettering and a few tweaks and it would make a decent world title, in my opinion, of course...

Edit:

Also, do we have to compare everything WWE do to the same thing AEW does(or vice versa)? 

Edited by Cod Eye

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Pinc said:

800398.jpg?b64lines=IElUJ1MgQSB3cmVzdGxp

And? If you go on a Man Utd forum, I'm pretty sure you won't find them comparing their players with the players of Macclesfield(for example).

Give it a few years, and see if AEW can become serious competition then start comparing...

• Paid Members

That’s a pretty crap analogy, AEW are hardly a ‘Macclesfield’ level company, if we’re going with a football related analogy, they’re more a plucky newcomer, a Sheffield United if you will (pains me to say that as a Wednesday fan). 

I posted last week about people comparing the two constantly and how it is quite boring and I used their title to prove a point as the TNT title is god awful, but gets a pass because apparently it’s unfinished. 

As I said, horses for courses and titles are always going to divide opinion. Maybe I should have used the 24/7 belt as an example.

46 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

And? If you go on a Man Utd forum, I'm pretty sure you won't find them comparing their players with the players of Macclesfield(for example)

You would if Man Utd were the biggest club in the country, and Macclesfield the second biggest.