The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

So with both draft shows done now, this is how the divisions stack up on each show (* means can drop to midcard title)

RAW

WWE Title

Drew McIntyre (c)

Randy Orton 

AJ Styles *

Jeff Hardy *

Braun Strowman

Sheamus *

'The Fiend'

US Title

Bobby Lashley (c)

Matt Riddle

Elias

Keith Lee

24/7, Underground, Lower Mid-Card

R Truth (24/7 c)

Angel Garza

Ricochet

Humberto Carillo

Tucker

Drew Gulak

Tozawa

Dabba Kato

Riddick Moss

Erik

Arturo Ruas

Titus O'Neill

Raw Tag Team Titles

New Day (c)

Miz & Morrison

Lucha House Party

Retribution (Mace & TBAR, Ali & Slapjack)

Hurt Business (any combo of Benjamin, MVP and Alexander)

Raw Women's Title

Asuka (c)

Lana

Nia Jax (Women's Tag)

Shayna Basler (Women's Tag)

Peyton Royce

Mandy Rose

Dana Brooke

Charlotte Flair

Naomi

Nikki Cross

Alexa Bliss

Lacey Evans

Retaliation (Retribution)

Smackdown

Universal Champion

Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins *

Daniel Bryan *

King Corbin *

Kevin Owens *

Big E *

Intercontinental Title

Sami Zayn (c)

Aleister Black

Apollo Crews

Jey Uso

Shorty G

Otis

Murphy

Kalisto

Lars Sullivan

Smackdown Tag Team Titles

Street Profits (c)

Nakamura & Cesaro

Ziggler & Roode

Rey & Dominik  Mysterio (Rey can fit Universal and IC title pictures)

Smackdown Women's Title

Bayley

Sasha Banks

Natalya

Bianca BelAir

Carmella

Billie Kay

Tamina

Zelina Vega

Liv Morgan

Ruby Riott

• Paid Members

That Smackdown roster looks  dreadful. Not without talent but the talent there is have all been round with each other before. There's nothing fresh there and there are loads of completely tired acts.

If they make TV that some find compelling from that lot, they deserve some credit.

2 hours ago, stewdogg said:

Where’s everyone else? 

Andrade and Mickie James are undrafted free agents

Anyone on the injured list or taking time out like Ivar, Jimmy Uso, Jinder Mahal, Edge, Becky Lynch and Sonya Deville weren’t classified 

MoJo Rawley, Bo Dallas, The Forgotten Sons just weren’t selected and Samoa Joe is classed as a commentator 

Oddly Cena, Taker, Goldberg and Rousey were on the not drafted list even though the chances of seeing 3 of them any time soon are slim to none anyway

• Paid Members
On 10/14/2020 at 8:13 AM, tiger_rick said:

That Smackdown roster looks  dreadful. Not without talent but the talent there is have all been round with each other before. There's nothing fresh there and there are loads of completely tired acts.

If they make TV that some find compelling from that lot, they deserve some credit.

Each to their own and all, but I'm not with you there Rick. 

Roman Vs Bryan, Big E Vs Rollins (giving E the credibility he needs if he goes over strongly), Mysterio Vs Zayn, Roman Vs Big E, Roman Vs Mysterio are all feuds I'd like to see. There aren't loads of options, but the options that are there? They far outweigh any interest I have in what Raw can put out. 

My interest in Raw contains Sheamus Vs Orton, Retribution Vs The Hurt Business, Fiend Vs Strowman, Styles Vs Hardy, Orton Vs Wyatt, Hurt Business Vs Ricochet, McIntyre vs Orton. . . 

Nah, being honest, Styles Vs McIntyre as a program to get Drew through to Mania, and Drew having a title defence on Raw against Sheamus, are about where it ends with Raw, until Edge comes back to face Orton. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WeeAl said:

Each to their own and all, but I'm not with you there Rick. 

Roman Vs Bryan, Big E Vs Rollins (giving E the credibility he needs if he goes over strongly), Mysterio Vs Zayn, Roman Vs Big E, Roman Vs Mysterio are all feuds I'd like to see. There aren't loads of options, but the options that are there? They far outweigh any interest I have in what Raw can put out. 

Aye, definitely a matter of opinion. Nothing you've written there except Reigns vs. Big E, which was already there pre-draft, has any appeal whatsoever. Rollins and Mysterio moving across together just seems insane. They seem to have been feuding since 1987. Can't imagine anyone finding anything enjoyable in either. 

I love Big E but him and Reigns doesn't scream Mania main event and clearly nothing on Raw does. If they can get The Rock back, they must. Shit as that is for Big E.

36 minutes ago, AshC said:

Does anyone thing there's legs in Reigns vs Goldberg at some point? It seems a better dynamic now, plus the addition of Heyman would bode well for getting Big Bill involved again.

Goldberg did a podcast in August with his friend, he's a strongman but can't remember his name but it's on YouTube.

Anyway Big Bill called Reigns a punk or something pretty weak like that but I'd imagine it was him keeping the door open for the feud.

And isn't he on a 3 match a year deal or similar.

11 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Aye, definitely a matter of opinion. Nothing you've written there except Reigns vs. Big E, which was already there pre-draft, has any appeal whatsoever. Rollins and Mysterio moving across together just seems insane. They seem to have been feuding since 1987. Can't imagine anyone finding anything enjoyable in either. 

I love Big E but him and Reigns doesn't scream Mania main event and clearly nothing on Raw does. If they can get The Rock back, they must. Shit as that is for Big E.

I wonder if there's a bit of flexible booking being put into place here. While Big E vs Roman for the title at Mania is fine by me I can see how it will need to be a hot ass feud which they struggle with these days. My view is they won't bring in The Rock if they can't run a big ass arena somewhere and Big E/ Roman would be the main feud for the title but if things do improve then I could see the title being taken off of Roman by either Big E at the Rumble or before and then he moves onto a feud with someone else (possible Rollins) or they take the MITB briefcase off of Otis and have that heel do the run in thing to pin whoever Roman's challenger is (maybe Big E) and move onto a Big E chase against them at Mania. 

• Paid Members

I would laugh my arse off if the Wrestlemania main event ends up being babyface Brock Lesnar vs. heel Roman Reigns, tbh.

If The Rock has one more match in him, it's against Reigns. But I can't see them bringing him in until they can have a full audience again. I half expect that, if things calm down Covid-wise later in the year, they'll decide one of their other PPVs is "Bigger Than Wrestlemania" and save all the real marquee matches for there.

In terms of matches now made available by the draft - Rey Mysterio against this current version of Roman Reigns could be fantastic.