Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted
On 9/19/2020 at 7:53 AM, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said:

This may be of use to someone: Football Manager 2020 (PC) is a free download from Epic Games (Ends 24th September).

Doesn't run on Chrome :(

 

Posted (edited)

I’ve been playing a bit more Mario 64 on 3D All-Stars and once you get over the fact it’s an underwhelming port it’s great, it’s still Mario 64 after all.

However, fuck Big Boo’s Balcony. Fuck whoever designed this ridiculous challenge, fuck whoever developed the wall kick as a move, fuck Big Boo himself and fuck Nintendo for allowing this to remain in the game. 
 

EDIT: I’ve finally managed to get to Big Boo and beat him, and the motherfucking star appears on the cunting roof???? What the actual fuck?? I’m on my fifth attempt trying to get it and I keep sliding off and losing health. This is the single most infuriating experience I’ve had in any game ever. Give me the Chemical Plant Zone in Sonic 2 or Ocarina of Time’s Water Temple any day.

Edited by RedRooster
  • Paid Members
Posted

Excited for the Mafia remake on Friday, I was jealous watching a mate play it on PC back in the day, even more so after eventually getting the PS2 port a few years later and it being janky AF.

Ì just hope it launches in a better state than the definitive editions of 2 and 3, the latter one somehow managed to "update" a working game to the point where you could fall through the map of New Orleans and end up in fucking Berlin!

 

Posted
1 hour ago, RancidPunx said:

I’ve been enjoying the new Pro Evo I must say. 

Same. Wasn't expecting much but the gameplay seems a good deal faster and smoother than 2020, and you've got to respect Konami's "Look, this is half price because it's just a season update" approach. Will be interesting to see what the new engine brings next year. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

@scratchdj when I first did the upgrade I was hesitant because of their terrible wording. Their blunt "we'll charge you x every month" really meant they'll start charging that after all the Gold that had been converted to Ultimate runs out. My last bill was for a quid last June!

46 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Is it still £1 to upgrade? So you can get three years worth for the price of three 12 month Gold memberships plus £1. Also is that £1 upgrade for first time subs?

I've read some people have managed to get it again, while others have had to pay a one off £10-ish fee to upgrade again (still a great deal), the difference between them might be those who've let it lapse vs cancelling it.

Mine is up on the 30th. Will update.

  • Paid Members
Posted

@Keith HouchenDovetail announced the next round of Preserved Collection stuff to be brought forward from TSW2020 to TSW2. It's the 3 German routes, but each one will also allow you to do more timetable services on the current German route without needing to go into the scenario creator, including the S-Bahn services. They arrive October 1st, although if the last debacle involving date fornatting was anything to go by it'll be January 10th for XBox users. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...