Guest Posted October 19, 2020 Posted October 19, 2020 In case anyone missed the same story last year, in which 2K Sports waits until reviews are out and people have bought the game at full price before inserting unskippable ads: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-10-19-2k-under-fire-for-adding-unskippable-in-game-ads-to-the-full-price-nba-2k21-a-month-after-release Quote
Paid Members seph Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 7 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said: In case anyone missed the same story last year, in which 2K Sports waits until reviews are out and people have bought the game at full price before inserting unskippable ads: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-10-19-2k-under-fire-for-adding-unskippable-in-game-ads-to-the-full-price-nba-2k21-a-month-after-release I was going to say that's cuntier than EA, but then I read the article. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted October 20, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2020 So, Among Us has become THE game for twitch, etc. I really enjoy it, to be honest - it's very silly, but it's also simple fun. I saw Tilde mention it earlier in the thread, but is anyone else playing it? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 20, 2020 Members Posted October 20, 2020 2 minutes ago, Chris B said: So, Among Us has become THE game for twitch, etc. I really enjoy it, to be honest - it's very silly, but it's also simple fun. I saw Tilde mention it earlier in the thread, but is anyone else playing it? The kids love it, and we've had a good few sessions on it altogether, but like with all new games, they absolutely destroy me. Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted October 20, 2020 Author Posted October 20, 2020 14 hours ago, RancidPunx said: If I wanted to get a ps5 at launch or soon after , what’s my best option ? I don’t mind waiting a few weeks . Pre orders for launch sold out months ago, a few websites are saying John Lewis and Curry’s will have them in stock on release date but they’ll probably fly off the shelves, other then that you could be waiting until next year. Quote
FailedPromoter Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 On 10/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, Chris B said: So, Among Us has become THE game for twitch, etc. I really enjoy it, to be honest - it's very silly, but it's also simple fun. I saw Tilde mention it earlier in the thread, but is anyone else playing it? Started playing yesterday on mobile version, absolutely hooked on it. Better with a proper group set up and a discord chat open to discuss the impostor though, rather than just everyone doing their best New Day impression and typing "Who?" in chat box repeatedly. Anyone on here playing? Mobile or PC? Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 21, 2020 Moderators Posted October 21, 2020 I haven't played it but I would be interested in watching a video. Any good stream recordings on YouTube that anyone could recommend? Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted October 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2020 I play on mobile sometimes. I've only been an imposter a couple of times, but managed to win one. The Outside XBox/Xtra, Dicebreaker and Eurogamer teams have been doing a Friday evening stream of Among Us with 9 players that's usually quite entertaining to watch. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 Anyone been watching or playing (although I don’t know why you would) Phasmophobia? Janky ass ghost hunting game that looks like a cross between Most Haunted and Blair Witch. It’s only on pc at the moment but just to watch the streams is terrifying enough. Quote
FailedPromoter Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 13 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: I haven't played it but I would be interested in watching a video. Any good stream recordings on YouTube that anyone could recommend? I've enjoyed watching UpUpDownDown play it. Was their vids that got me playing. Quote
Guest Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 President of our hearts AOC played it on Twitch last night as well: Quote
Wideload90 Posted October 21, 2020 Posted October 21, 2020 Massively late to the party but finally treated myself to Jedi: Fallen Order today. Didn't expect it to be all treasure hunter but it's good fun even if the controls take some getting used to. The zeffo ball puzzle can suck a fat dick though. As you were. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 22, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2020 random question/query here. I bought UFC 4 for my Xbox One last week on disc, ive installed it and im able to play the game without the actual disc in the console, how is that possible? Quote
King Coconut Posted October 22, 2020 Posted October 22, 2020 You must have bought one of the magic ones. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 23, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2020 thats what im starting to think King Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.