WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Been playing Hades on the Switch. It's a rogue-like set in Hell, where you are Hades' son trying to escape, and you call on the Gods of Olympus to get aid. It's really good, quite skilful but very more-ish. Like crack. 

Edited by Nexus

21 hours ago, Nexus said:

Been playing Hades on the Switch. It's a rogue-like set in Hell, where you are Hades' son trying to escape, and you call on the Gods of Olympus to get aid. It's really good, quite skilful but very more-ish. Like crack. 

I'm generally not a fan of roguelikes, as far as Supergiant Games goes, I enjoyed Bastion and Transistor but couldn't get into Pyre...would you recommend Hades to me? I'm tempted given the acclaim it's received, but I'm not sure if it'll be for me. 

Edited by RedRooster

Downloaded Genshin Impact on the PS4 this evening and played for around an hour, it’s free, they’ve clearly taken the style of the game from Breath Of The Wild, I watched a few reviews on it before downloading and apparently it turns into an online RPG game at some point once you get through some of the single player stuff so I’m looking forward to that.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

8 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Breath of the Wild is amazing and all, but fuck that shrine trial with the motion controls. So shit. There better not be more of this bullshit in the game.

I think there is one or two more but certainly not many. The first one you are likely to come to is a pain but I don’t think the others are as much so. I remember one having a bit where you have to flip the ball up across a gap which was particularly troublesome. 

Fucks sake I’m going to put another 20 hours in to BotW now.

• Moderators

Yeah it's the flipping up of the ball that was a pain in the arse. I think it was made worse by the fact that I went in late with the mentality of "I'll just do this one quick shrine and then go to bed" only to be confronted with that abomination, so I just opened the chest and left the orb. I'll go back and finish it properly and I'm sure it won't be thaaaat bad but I am still angry.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Yeah it's the flipping up of the ball that was a pain in the arse. I think it was made worse by the fact that I went in late with the mentality of "I'll just do this one quick shrine and then go to bed" only to be confronted with that abomination, so I just opened the chest and left the orb. I'll go back and finish it properly and I'm sure it won't be thaaaat bad but I am still angry.

The maze? It's a lot easier if you

Spoiler

turn the maze upside down

I was very pleased with myself when I figured this out then did some googling and realised it's what everyone does.

Edited by Duke

• Paid Members

My other half won her bonus ball the first week it was back, so treated me to some PSN vouchers. I managed to pick up all 3 Lego Marvel games in a pack with their DLC in the sale for £25. I've played the first one on 360 a good few years ago, but this will be fun to have a crack through, along with the others. Plus you can be Squirrel Girl in at least the first one. 

25 minutes ago, waters44 said:

Popped over to my Dads this evening. Have a look at these stats from his Farming Simulator save game ONE of THREE. 460 hrs driving a virtual tractor round on the same map 😅

Just ridiculous.

Anyway, must dash, haven't watered my pumpkins in Animal Crossing for over an hour.