The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

Absolutely boiling hot take that I don’t think anybody has mentioned yet, but does anyone else think it’ll be interesting to see if AEW are still selling out arenas when the hype dies down??

Just thought I’d bring it up because I don’t think anybody has considered that yet.

54 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

Absolutely boiling hot take that I don’t think anybody has mentioned yet, but does anyone else think it’ll be interesting to see if AEW are still selling out arenas when the hype dies down??

Just thought I’d bring it up because I don’t think anybody has considered that yet.

They wouldn't have sold out anywhere if it wasn't for those pesky touts who only buy AEW tickets and not any other wrestling/entertainment offerings

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Steady on mate, you’ll choke on that Kool Aid.

Are they going to try a show outside of the big cities

Why would they bother? That's where all the people and money is. Seems quite bloody pointless. And if they aren't doing a full WWE house show schedule they can probably comfortably stick to the major markets and cities throughout the year without running out of places to promote.

• Paid Members

Schiavone and that Excalibur bloke calling the matches with JR doing the Mike Tenay facts and background stuff might work. 

How many times will we hear "This is the greatest night in the history of our sport" on TNT night 1? So stoked with the Tony Schiavone announcement - he is the announcer I'm most nostalgic about from the Monday night wars. 

1 hour ago, boyfriend said:

Think they'll run anything on Wrestlemania Weekend or stay clear to distance themselves?

The latter - Cody has said several times that that is WWE's weekend.