iPumaPants Posted September 18, 2019 Posted September 18, 2019 51 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said: Did you only just read the thread title? A TV guide is currently listing the show as All Elite Wrestling : Dynamite. He was copy and pasting news, without giving a source.
Paid Members Supremo Posted September 18, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 18, 2019 5 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: It’s been confirmed hasn’t it? Seen it doing the rounds on a couple of Facebook groups. Live showing same time as US with repeats at weekends at a normal time I've not seen it officially announced anywhere. Just random news sites so far., unless I'm mistaken?
kidzero Posted September 18, 2019 Posted September 18, 2019 Any word on when itv 4 will show it would it be Thursday or Friday night 9-11 pm slot
iPumaPants Posted September 18, 2019 Posted September 18, 2019 3 minutes ago, kidzero said: Any word on when itv 4 will show it would it be Thursday or Friday night 9-11 pm slot You're the one with the insider knowledge. You tell us
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted September 18, 2019 Posted September 18, 2019 13 minutes ago, kidzero said: Any word on when itv 4 will show it would it be Thursday or Friday night 9-11 pm slot Live on the Wednesday same as TNT
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 18, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 18, 2019 Finally the Billington household can again say "are you watching Dynamite on Wednesday, while I'm at bingo?"
DavidB6937 Posted September 18, 2019 Posted September 18, 2019 2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Finally the Billington household can again say "are you watching Dynamite on Wednesday, while I'm at bingo?" Counting down the hours to the Sky Remote On A Pole match.
harlow2 Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 Any word on how the TV is going to air in the UK
The King of Old School Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 We're all presuming it's going to be live on ITV4, but I don't think anything has been officially confirmed.
iPumaPants Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 2 hours ago, harlow2 said: Any word on how the TV is going to air in the UK Probably over digital signal. But no, no official news. I've seen a graphic saying it'll air live on ITV4, and then later in the week at more reasonable times, but nothing from AEW or ITV
Paid Members hallicks Posted September 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2019 tvguide.co.uk currently has Minder listed for 12.35-1.40am on ITV4 when AEW is debuting.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2019 12 minutes ago, hallicks said: tvguide.co.uk currently has Minder listed for 12.35-1.40am on ITV4 when AEW is debuting. Right people, right time, just the wrong location.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2019 4 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Right people, right time, just the wrong location.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2019 31 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Right people, right time, just the wrong location. In the immortal words of Sir Andrew of Gray, "Take a bow son."
Doog Posted September 21, 2019 Posted September 21, 2019 Bucks have done an interview with TalkSport, no deal in place yet but sounds like they’re trying to sort it, can’t be 100% it’ll be in place for the first show The Young Bucks did an interview with Alex McCarthy of TalkSport.com and here are the highlights from McCarthy: I pressed the Young Bucks on AEW's TV deal in the UK. They said they are still in negotiations and can't say. Matt said: "I wish I could shout what I know from the rooftops." I asked if it will be sorted by the first episode. Nick: "I don't want to say yes and then it's not." I asked if it will be live, what channel, etc etc - they couldn't say on any of it because they are in negotiations as we speak. They did stress, however, that the UK is a very valuable market to them and they are pressing to get it sorted. The Young Bucks did say that AEW will do "multiples shows a year" in the UK.
Recommended Posts