The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Itā€™s been confirmed hasnā€™t it? Seen it doing the rounds on a couple of Facebook groups. Live showing same time as US with repeats at weekends at a normal time

I've not seen it officially announced anywhere. Just random news sites so far., unless I'm mistaken?

Bucks have doneĀ an interview with TalkSport, no deal in place yet but sounds like theyā€™re trying to sort it, canā€™t be 100% itā€™ll be in place for the first show

The Young Bucks did an interview with Alex McCarthy of TalkSport.com and here are the highlights from McCarthy:Ā 

I pressed the Young Bucks on AEW's TVĀ dealĀ in the UK.Ā 

They said they are still in negotiations and can't say. Matt said: "I wish I could shout what I know from the rooftops."Ā 

IĀ askedĀ if it will be sorted by theĀ first episode. Nick: "I don't want to say yes and then it's not."Ā 

IĀ askedĀ if it will be live, what channel, etc etc - they couldn't say on any of it because they are in negotiations as we speak. They did stress, however, that the UK is a very valuable market to them and they are pressing to get it sorted.Ā 

The Young Bucks did say that AEW will do "multiples shows a year" in the UK.