The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Now WWEs going to BT what's to stop Sky picking it up?

Having just let go of WWE, why would they replace it with something that almost none of its subscribers will have heard of?

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Having just let go of WWE, why would they replace it with something that almost none of its subscribers will have heard of?

There's quite a lot on Sky Sports I'm sure most of it's subscribers haven't heard of. WWE filled a lot of hours on the channels so I imagine they could do with some content to fill some of those hours.

They have a lot of subscribers who only subscribe for wrestling (well, WWE) so if they promote some of the recognisable faces like Jericho and Cody they could potentially keep some of those subscribers for a fraction of what they were paying WWE.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

There's quite a lot on Sky Sports I'm sure most of it's subscribers haven't heard of. WWE filled a lot of hours on the channels so I imagine they could do with some content to fill some of those hours.

They have a lot of subscribers who only subscribe for wrestling (well, WWE) so if they promote some of the recognisable faces like Jericho and Cody they could potentially keep some of those subscribers for a fraction of what they were paying WWE.

"Hey, we lost WWE but here's some wrestling with at least two guys WWE didn't want anymore!"