The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, digitalversicolor said:

Too much trouble for him to wear a pair of smart shoes as well by the looks of it.

Who gives a fuck? Seriously?

I think whether it would have been better to have a picture like that awesome WWE one with Moxley, Luchasaurus, Allin, Pentagon, etc is interesting debate. Tony Khan's trousers? Have a day off.

Not convinced on the photoshoot. As its TV Guide you'd think they're reaching out to an audience beyond their usual base, they need to engage and they need to introduce themselves properly as a wrestling organisation. As well done as the photo is it doesn't spell out what they do. The WWE one is perfect in this regard - all the mad outfits, the combative poses, the locker room environment - you know its wrestling. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Nakazawa is wearing a fucking T-Shirt. Go to town lads 😆

That t-shirt has seen an iron AND fits him nicely. A+ in my book.

This probably would've worked better if it was double sided; one side with that lot in their smart casual Thursday wear, and the other side being Mox, Pentagon, Luchasaurus, Sonny Kiss etc all gimmicked up and making faces. It would've made for a cool visual and shows the two different vibes that they're aiming for.

Edited by Accident Prone

That picture looks like a photo of the cast as opposed to a photo of the characters, if you get my meaning.  On the cover of TV Guide you'll have a pic of Cain Dingle glaring at someone he is feeding with, but a picture of the two actors would have a different feel to it.  Nowt wrong with it for me, Clive.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

That picture looks like a photo of the cast as opposed to a photo of the characters, if you get my meaning.  On the cover of TV Guide you'll have a pic of Cain Dingle glaring at someone he is feeding with, but a picture of the two actors would have a different feel to it.  Nowt wrong with it for me, Clive.

This, 100% Its got Tony Khan in it for a start. Jungle Boy to get a mention of Luke Perry and Kong to mention GLOW, it's an obvious 'the people behind AEW' pic.

Saying that, I'd love to have the exact same photo but with Pentagon in a suit at the back looking like he's about to murder everyone.

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Who gives a fuck? Seriously?

I think whether it would have been better to have a picture like that awesome WWE one with Moxley, Luchasaurus, Allin, Pentagon, etc is interesting debate. Tony Khan's trousers? Have a day off.

It was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, I couldn't care less about his attire.

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Not convinced on the photoshoot. As its TV Guide you'd think they're reaching out to an audience beyond their usual base, they need to engage and they need to introduce themselves properly as a wrestling organisation. As well done as the photo is it doesn't spell out what they do. The WWE one is perfect in this regard - all the mad outfits, the combative poses, the locker room environment - you know its wrestling. 

Maybe AEW think wrestling is a dirty word and don't want to be associated with it? 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Don't worry, I'm rarely serious myself. Except about food.

Yeh, your food is definitely no joke.