The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

30 minutes ago, Philjax said:

Seems like a good time to raid Impact of all their big guys in prep for this. Cage, Josh Alexander, Moose and Killer Kross would all be fine additions along with Tessa and Scarlett Bordeaux.

Scarlett's not under contract with Impact anyway so she's a viable option regardless. 
Kross and Cage would be great additions too. Monsters the company sorely needs.

3 hours ago, Philjax said:

Seems like a good time to raid Impact of all their big guys in prep for this. Cage, Josh Alexander, Moose and Killer Kross would all be fine additions along with Tessa and Scarlett Bordeaux.

Cage is wasted in Impact and would be an asset to AEW for sure. Tessa is fucking shit though, no interest in seeing her at all

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

For a TV Guide photoshoot promoting a new wrestling show, this is what you want to see. Not you brothers wedding reception, like those cunts above. You're selling professional wrestling. Nothing else.

tumblr_mpz9cu0cca1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

That roster looks stacked compared to now especially the raw side from Batista to Orton

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

For a TV Guide photoshoot promoting a new wrestling show, this is what you want to see. Not you brothers wedding reception, like those cunts above. You're selling professional wrestling. Nothing else.

tumblr_mpz9cu0cca1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Remember how much everyone used to shit on WWE even then? We don't like anything. 

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Remember how much everyone used to shit on WWE even then? We don't like anything. 

As the years go on I feel myself getting nostalgic for stuff I didn’t even enjoy that much at the time.

Strange that.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Was thinking exactly the same. I've said before that I am fully on board with AEW, and find myself looking forward to a wrestling product for the fist time in years, but not a single person on that TV guide shot looks like what a wrestler looks like to the general public and the highly coveted lapsed fans. Although, maybe they have had to do the shoot suited and booted due to the lack of stereotypical wrestling bodies on their roster(i.e. lack of traditionally looking heavyweights?)

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Supremo said:

2CB6F3D2-B62D-4DF1-B8DB-ADEAB1DCC471.thumb.jpeg.230acf461630287ed54465bc8c4ca680.jpeg

Big fan of them putting Jungle Boy front and centre for the TV Guide photoshoot. They’ve got something special with him.

The fucking state of Khan's trousers. Was his maid off that day? It's got more wrinkles than Gordon Ramsey's forehead.

Besides that, and Nick Jackson wearing his dad's suit, this new reboot of Scrubs looks great.

Edited by Accident Prone