Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Waltman told a story last week that he was offered a chilli peppers song for xfactor, but wanted Uncle Cracker. Don’t do drugs kids 

Posted
5 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

I hated X-Factor at the time. I'm wondering though if it was they just worked me really well or were they really bad?

X-Factor were all decent enough workers but Waltman wasn't cut out to be the frontman of a stable. It was a stable made up of 2 Buddy Roberts's and 1 Terry Gordy but no Michael Hayes.

Posted

Adam Cole's theme has been elevated for me by my brother using the tune to sing silly questions to his one year old.

"Are you ready for some FRUIT? Would you like some grapes, BAY BAY?" 

Posted

So they announced that next weeks Dynamite will feature the bracket for the World Title eliminator tournament going into Full Gear for the shot, which appears to suggest Hangman will get his title match before Full Gear, or after I guess but it’ll be January till their next PPV, or February?

Very odd, thought Hangman/Omega was the nailed on PPV main event but looks like it’ll play out on a Dynamite before the PPV

Posted

So leading to Hangman v Mox?

Complete wishful thinking on my part, I feel like they could have a right banger if Jon goes full sadistic heel on the way there.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Brandi's going to win that TBS title isn't she? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
  • Paid Members
Posted

I hope you're right. 

Posted

Assuming Brit is keeping the top belt for a fair while longer then it makes sense to have the secondary belt on a face going by traditional wrestling logic and gives the face/ heel challenger something to gun for. So for me potential winners would be Ruby, Shida or Riho although they might put it onto Jade which I'm all for as well. 

As for the Hangman situation Full Gear is about far enough away that I think Omega/ Hangman will main event. Omega/ Danielson will happen again on Dynamite before or after. It wouldn't surprise me at the PPV if they do a gimmicked multi man match with the Elite (Bucks, Cole, Gallows and Anderson) Vs Jurassic Express, Christian, Danielson and someone else but then things often swing around really quickly in AEW making it hard to guess. 

Mox heel turn would be great and he'd make an excellent first challenger for Hangman before he drops it to Miro later on in 2022 at which time the a 16 bit YOU WIN graphic comes up, screen goes to black and that is wrestling completed forever. 

Posted

So they'll be doing the 8 Man Eliminator Tournament again with the finals at Full Gear. Lot of big names and moving pieces about, who do we see in it? I'd say Moxley has to be a lock for it, maybe Archer. But do you chuck Bryan, Punk, Christian, Jungle Boy, Adam Cole, Pac, Andrade, Darby, MJF, Jericho, Eddie, Miro in there? So many options. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Chili said:

So they'll be doing the 8 Man Eliminator Tournament again with the finals at Full Gear. Lot of big names and moving pieces about, who do we see in it? I'd say Moxley has to be a lock for it, maybe Archer. But do you chuck Bryan, Punk, Christian, Jungle Boy, Adam Cole, Pac, Andrade, Darby, MJF, Jericho, Eddie, Miro in there? So many options. 

That's the beauty of it. Personally think they should stick to the rankings and it should be the top 8 or so from that.

Bryan, Punk and Cole shouldn't in it yet for me.

I'd go with - Darby, Jungle Boy, Orange, Moxley, Archer, Miro, MJF & Christian.

Ideally a Miro/Moxley final at Full Gear.

  • Paid Members
Posted

But does that mean MJF losing clean again or taking a shady DQ loss because Wardlow gets caught interfering?

Personally I'd keep him and Darby out of it and let them continue their mad rampage at each other.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...